A tax debt to the IRS or state can leave people feeling hopeless. Fortunately, the experts at US Tax Professionals can offer tax relief.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 30, 2013
In recent years, the Great Recession has taken a toll on countless Americans and businesses. Millions have found it difficult to pay taxes owed to the IRS and state, and many now have years of unfiled tax returns or large tax debts – as high as $10,000, $50,000 or much more. Such a burden can leave people feeling hopeless, as if the IRS or state has seized control of their life or the business that they've put so much energy into.
Fortunately, there is a way to get relief. US Tax Professionals is a top tax settlement company that helps distressed taxpayers and businesses take back control of their lives. Its highly qualified team of tax attorneys, enrolled agents and CPAs, with decades of combined experience, will fight to negotiate a settlement that will help put tax problems in the past.
Whether someone is facing personal or business tax problems, the professionals at US Tax help settle a variety of debt issues with the IRS or state. Here are some of those problems, and some of the tax relief programs that could be available to a taxpayer:
- Inability to pay tax debt – Although this can be a stressful situation, the longer one waits to tackle it, the more problems they can face. For those who qualify, the attorneys at US Tax Pros can try to negotiate an Offer in Compromise and reduce the amount owed.
- Penalties and interest – The moment a taxpayer is late on a payment, the IRS or state can charge penalties and interest, with those fees continuing to mount until they take action. If one qualifies for a Penalty Abatement, US Tax Professionals will try to reduce these.
- Wage garnishment – The IRS or state may force people to pay their debt by deducting funds directly from their wages. The experts at US Tax have years of experience negotiating Wage Garnishment Releases, which could put a hold on these deductions.
- Liens and levies – A tax lien makes it virtually impossible to obtain a loan, and a levy will authorize the IRS to take money from financial accounts. A distressed taxpayer can talk to US Tax Professionals about a Lien or Levy Release, which can put a temporary hold on these actions.
- Payroll tax penalties – The IRS is particularly aggressive against businesses who fail to pay payroll taxes, as they consider it stealing. US Tax Pros offers representation in these cases to negotiate a settlement with the IRS and avoid the harshest of penalties.
There are a number of other tax problems that US Tax Professionals can help with, such as IRS Appeals and State Tax Problems.
Any taxpayer or business who would like to learn more about how they can put their IRS tax problems behind them can call the professionals at US Tax and request a free 15-minute consultation. An expert will discuss the options available and how they can help. Call 800-959-7597, or to learn more, visit http://www.USTaxProfessionals.com.