Xcelerate Nike lacrosse camps offer individuals technical and tactical instruction from some of the best coaches and players in the game today.
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. (PRWEB) April 16, 2019
On a daily basis, Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps challenge campers in a positive, respectful, and fun-filled summer camp environment, enabling them to build confidence, experience success, and showcase their newfound skills.
"Xcelerate Nike lacrosse camps offer individuals technical and tactical instruction from some of the best coaches and players in the game today. Whether you’re still learning the sport’s intricacies, or you’re ready to make the leap to the next level, Xcelerate offers a variety of camp programs that will get you closer to your goal. We start with the fundamentals and build from there," says Steve Anderson, Founder of Xcelerate Lacrosse. "At the end of the camp our goal is for each camper to walk away with a higher lacrosse IQ, an enhanced skill set, new role models, new friends, and a true love of the game. Our small-group training gives in-depth instruction on offensive, defensive and team strategy."
2019 Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps Coaching Line-Up:
- Jacob DeCola - Coach DeCola came to Albion College in 2009 to begin the varsity lacrosse program. Under his leadership, the Britons have built a Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association champion in just six seasons. Coach DeCola will be directing camp at Albion College (MI).
- Patrick Johnston - Coach Johnston enters his third season as the Head Coach of the Keiser University Men’s Lacrosse team. Johnston will be directing camp at Keiser University (FL).
- Brian Lalley - Coach Lalley has a wealth of experience having been a collegiate player at Ohio State University, a college coach at Canisus College and as a camp director for Xcelerate over the last 3 years. Coach Lalley will be directing camp at Auburn University (AL), Baldwin Wallace University (OH), Emory Univeristy (GA), St. Olaf College (MN), Southwestern University (TX), Washington & Jefferson College (PA), and the University at Buffalo (NY).
- Forrest MacConnell - Coach MacConnell begins his first season as the head coach of the men's lacrosse program at Young Harris College. Coach MacConnell will be directing camp at Blue Ridge Mountain Adventure Lacrosse Camp at Young Harris College (GA).
- Eric McKinney - Coach McKinney brings an abundance of coaching experience to our program. Coach McKinney will be directing camp at the University of South Carolina (SC).
- Mike Murphy - Throughout the past 22 years, Murphy has developed an impressive, comprehensive resume as a collegiate lacrosse coach. Coach Murphy will be directing camp this summer at The Hill School (PA).
- Joe Rautenstrauch - Coach "Raut" played lacrosse at Division 1, Canisius College, and is the current Head Coach of D3's John Carroll University. Coach Raut will be directing camp at Northern Kentucky University (KY).
- Jason Rife - Coach Rife brings an abundance of coaching experience that features more than 15 years of coaching at the collegiate level. Coach Rife will be directing camp in Rocky Mountain Adventure Camp in Vail (CO), Oregon State University (OR), Pacific Lutheran University (WA), UNC Charlotte (NC) and Vanderbilt University (TN).
- Dan Usaj - Throughout the past 12 years, Usaj has developed an impressive, comprehensive resume as a collegiate lacrosse coach. Coach Usaj will be directing camp this summer at The Hawken School (OH).
Unlike tournaments, summer camp provide youth and high school lacrosse players a balance of traditional and progressive drills which lead to tangible results.
About US Sports Camps
US Sports Camps (USSC), headquartered in San Rafael, California, is America's largest sports camp network and the licensed operator of Nike Sports Camps. The company has offered summer camps since 1975 with the same mission that defines it today: to shape a lifelong enjoyment of athletics through high quality sports education and skill enhancement.