USAA Bank is committed to maintaining a free checking account with as many member benefits as possible, and that includes a free debit card.
San Antonio, TX (PRWEB) September 29, 2011
In an environment with some major banks making plans to charge customers new monthly fees for using their debit cards, USAA Bank announced today that its debit card will remain fee free. USAA Bank remains committed to offering a free checking account – and free debit card – with superior features such as:
- Free checking – No monthly service fees regardless of balance.
- Free nationwide ATM use – First 10 ATM withdrawals are free, and if another bank charges, we’ll refund up to $15 of their bank fees each month.
- Deposit options – Make a deposit through one of more than 2,000 The UPS Store® locations, and qualifying members can also deposit checks from home, an iPhone™ or Android™ phone.
- Free online and mobile banking – Check balances, transfer funds and pay bills using a computer, smartphone, iPad® or mobile.usaa.com.
- Free USAA® Money Manager – Track spending with a personal budgeting tool.
“USAA Bank is committed to maintaining a free checking account with as many member benefits as possible, and that includes a free debit card," says David Bohne, president USAA Federal Savings Bank.
USAA also makes it easy to compare checking account features with its major competitors with information on its website.
USAA provides insurance, banking, investment and retirement products and services to 8.4 million members of the U.S. military and their families. Known for its legendary commitment to its members, USAA is consistently recognized for outstanding service, employee well-being and financial strength. USAA membership is open to all who are serving or have honorably served our nation in the U.S. military – and their eligible family members. For more information about USAA, or to learn more about membership, visit usaa.com.