Saratoga Springs UT (Vocus) June 16, 2010
Lakeside at Saratoga Springs (http://www.lakesideutah.com ) is pleased to feature their new 4 Bedroom, 2 ½ bath Moonlight Floorplan at this year’s Utah Valley Parade of Homes. The event runs through June 19, 2010.
Nestled against Utah Lake and the magnificent fairways of Talons Cove Golf Course, the Moonlight Cottage Home offers spectacular views of Mount Timpanogos and the Wasatch range. The Moonlight also features energy efficient design,in the selected appliances, LED lighting, and low maintenance exteriors. The community amenities, which include a state-of-the-art Lodge truly make this home a place to relax. Built in a developing community this home balances affordable pricing with ample room to experience life to the fullest.
Key Features of the Moonlight Home Plan
- Four bedrooms/office
- Included with the home is membership to the Lakeside Lodge and Pool as well as community parks and a Marina
- The Moonlight has 1,912 finished square feet and 1,912 of unfinished basement square footage for a base price of only $275,000
- Energy efficient design and appliances
- Covered front porch and full basement
- A third-car garage is available as an upgrade (on select lots).
Features of Other New Utah Homes at the Lakeside at Saratoga Springs Community Include:
- Stunning locations on Talon’s Cove Golf Course and Utah Lake
- Master planned community with incomparable amenities including a state-of-the-art Lodge that features a Fitness Center including movement studio and weight/cardio room, swimming pool, hot tub, billiards room, game room and more
- Floor plans range from 1,400 to over 2,700 square feet, plus a full unfinished basement. Lakeside currently has move-in ready home’s priced from the low $200,000s
- Paved walking and biking trails throughout the community
- Preferred tee times at TalonsCove Golf Course
- Convenient access to a private boat dock
- Lakeside is also in the process of debuting two other new homes in Utah County, which include the Sunrise—starting at only $224,900—and the Starbright—starting at only $238,900
More information about the Utah Parade of homes, including ticket information is available at: http://www.utahparade.com
Register today on the Lakeside website to obtain current pricing and product information on Lakeside’s current inventory – just click on the ‘Contact Us’ link.
The Lakeside community is known for having an exceptional setting, extraordinary views, and active-oriented lifestyle. With golf, biking, hiking, boating, skiing, and exercise classes all available within the immediate surroundings, residents at Lakeside at Saratoga Springs have more time to enjoy life. Lakeside’s homeowner’s association even takes care of front and backyard landscaping as well as snow removal during the winter.
Come and see what life can be like, tour the Moonlight and see our other homes at Lakeside Utah golf community.
# # #