On this topic, no one really cares what men think!
Hamilton, ON (PRWEB) February 12, 2013
Vacation seller tripcentral.ca announced its third release of vacation sex survey results, polling 1,013 Canadian women about their sexual thoughts and habits while on vacation. IPSOS Reid conducted the survey for tripcentral.ca using a sophisticated online methodology.*
The complete survey results are available on the tripcentral.ca website along with a summary presentation with raw data counts highlighting provincial, relationship status and other breakdowns.
“Releasing our final survey results near Valentine’s Day seemed appropriate,” said tripcentral.ca President Richard Vanderlubbe. “In the dead of winter when sun vacations are on Canadians’ minds, it’s interesting to explore the motivations and needs for couples to get away, recharge and reconnect. And on this topic, no one really cares what men think,” he continued, “so we asked a thousand Canadian women some probing questions.”
Fifty-three percent of women polled said that sex was better on vacation than at home, and 63% of younger women ages 18-34 agreed. When asked why, leading answers from those who said an annual vacation away was important to them included:
- 28% said “less stress”
- 27% said “more relaxing”
- 16% said “more time” and “being in a romantic setting”
- 30% of women have planned vacation dates around a menstrual cycle
- Younger respondents have more sex on vacation than at home (58%)
- 29% of women said that sex on vacation is not better because there are so many other things to see and do
Get the whole story here:
Part 1 – Vacation Sex Outside the Hotel Room | http://www.tripcentral.ca/vacation-sex-survey/
Top 3 popular places to have sex outside the hotel room:
3. In the Pool
2. In the Ocean
1. On the Beach
Part 2 – Vacation Sex Inside the Hotel Room | http://www.tripcentral.ca/vacation-sex-survey-inside-hotel-room/
Have you ever...
- Heard the noisy couple having sex in the room next to you?
- Run into the noisy couple the next morning?
- Been interrupted by hotel or cruise ship staff while having sex?
- Left the curtains open while having sex in the hotel room?
- Tried to have sex when sharing a room with family or friends?
Part 3 – Is Sex Better on Vacation? | http://www.tripcentral.ca/vacation-sex-survey-better-on-vacation/
True or False…
- Sex is BETTER on vacation!
- Women plan vacations around their menstrual cycles.
- Couples tend to have more sex while on vacation than at home.
*These are some of the findings of an Ipsos Reid poll conducted between August 17th to 24th, 2012, on behalf of the tripcentral.ca. Females contacted who were not in a relationship and/or had taken a vacation, by plane, outside of Canada in the last 3 years were screened and prevented from completing the survey. A survey with an unweighted probability sample of this size and a 100% response rate would have an estimated margin of error of +/- 3.1 percentage points, 19 times out of 20, of what the results would have been had the entire population of females, aged 18-60, who are in a relationship and had taken a vacation, by plane, outside of Canada in the last 3 years been surveyed.
Interview Contacts (519) 570-9999:
Aimee Beck, Marketing Copywriter aimeebeck (at) tripcentral (dot) ca x7235
Pam DeHaan, Manager Marketing & Specialty Products pamdehaan (at) tripcentral (dot) ca x7380
Richard Vanderlubbe, President richard (at) tripcentral (dot) ca x7234