Dallas, TX (PRWEB) January 15, 2013
This report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the vaccine partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world’s leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in vaccine and adjuvant partnering deals
- Deal terms analysis
- Partnering agreement structure
- Partnering contract documents
- Top deals by value
- Most active dealmakers
- Average deal terms for vaccines
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter vaccine partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors vaccine technology. These deals tend to be multi-component, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes. The report also includes adjuvant deals and alliances.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This report contains over 1,500 links to online copies of actual vaccine deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in vaccine partnering and dealmaking since 2007.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of vaccine technologies and products.
Vaccine Partnering Terms and Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to vaccine trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Vaccine Partnering Terms and Agreements provide the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of vaccine and adjuvant deal trends since 2007
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of vaccine agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 1500 actual vaccine contracts entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Detailed access to actual vaccine contracts enter into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
- Insight into the terms included in a vaccine agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
In Vaccine Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
Each deal title links via weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Vaccine Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 1,500 vaccine deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise vaccines rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Bigpharma vaccine partnering company profiles: Abbott , Astellas, AstraZeneca, Baxter International, Bayer, Biogen Idec, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, CSL, Daiichi Sankyo, Gilead Sciences, GlaxoSmithKline, Kyowa Hakko Kirin, Merck & Co, Merck KGaA , Mitsubishi Tanabe, Novartis, Pfizer Roche, Sanofi , Takeda
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=134835. Alternatively, Request A Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=134835 to help make your purchase decision.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.