(PRWEB) July 14, 2006
Valentine Green shares the recent success he has had with producing and marketing his first CD. New computer hardware and software and a new cyberspace distribution system have made music creation and distribution accessible to almost anyone.
The costs are now so low that the thousands of vocalist and musicians will be able to live out their old fantasy of success in the music business. People can have great fun shocking their relatives and friends with the astounding quality of their professionally produced recording on state-of-the-art equipment.
1. Artists should decide what materials they want to record. It is easier to start with favorite songs that are already in the market. License a “cover” of a song at http://www.harryfox.com and the rates are very low and for less than 2500 units of initial projected sales. The process only takes minutes online.
2. Look for a good recording studio with experienced producers. Studios will be happy to provide the names of their successful clients for references.
3. Practice singing along with favorite hit artists’ recordings. It is then best to sing in a natural singing voice having learned some of the best techniques and nuances.
4. State-of-the-art studios can supply the instruments and sound effects digitally to a degree of quality that is equal to that of the live instruments.
5. For artists needing an instrumentalist or needing back up vocals, studios can line up vocalists at reasonable rates. When ready to perform publicly, go to a good musician’s booking agent who can line up live musicians or vocalists to match the digital sound recording.
6. Then go to http://www.cdbaby.com to get all the information needed to start the distribution of the new CD. The set up cost for cdbaby can be less than $50. Cdbaby.com is now paying out up to a million dollars a week to the independent artists who list their recordings for sale there.
7. A singer with just an average voice can become a virtuoso at the hands of skilled producers with the newest hardware and software.
Green has only previously sung in his church congregation, and his friends are absolutely incredulous at the professional quality of his CD. Listen to the production online at: http://cdbaby.com/cd/valentinegreen
# # #