Valentine’s Day is a time to show busy moms, spouses, friends and others that you care with a thoughtfully special gift of Goat Milk Stuff soaps and lotions that soothe, moisturize and protect skin with a spa-like experience.
Scottsburg, Indiana (PRWEB) February 04, 2015
Goat Milk Stuff announced the debut of its Valentine’s Day Gift Pack selection, each containing natural goat milk soaps and lotions prepared by the Jonas 10 on their Indiana farm and ready to be thoughtfully memorable gifts to pamper someone special on Cupid’s special day.
PJ Jonas, founder Goat Milk Stuff and a busy mom of 8, ages 7 to 18, said, “Valentine’s Day is a time to show busy moms, spouses, friends and others that you care with a thoughtfully special gift of Goat Milk Stuff soaps and lotions that soothe, moisturize and protect skin with a spa-like experience.”
The homeschooled Jonas children help in age-appropriate ways from milking and feeding the family’s goats to assisting in the office. The Jonas 10 make certain that Valentine’s Day Gift Pack is carefully prepared and looks wonderful in a colorful organza bag, such as those shown online at GoatMilkStuff.com.
National media, including Oprah Magazine and TV’s The Doctors, have interviewed the Jonas family and reported about the wonderful quality of Goat Milk Stuff products. Also, last month, Fox-TV News in Detroit and ABC-TV News With A Twist in New Orleans spotlighted the Jonas 10 and Goat Milk Stuff products.
Jim, PJ’s husband and dad of the Jonas 8, added, “Goat Milk Stuff’s Gift Packs are affordably-priced and any orders received by end-of-day Tuesday, February 10th, will be shipped by U.S. Priority Mail to arrive faster than Cupid’s arrow so the gift arrives in time for February 14th.”
Goat Milk Stuff offers a half-dozen Valentine’s Day Packs for $11 to $20, plus shipping:
1. Beauty Pack contains a bar of soap, body lotion stick and lip balm for $18.
2. Sensitive Skin Pack offers unscented purity goat milk soap, an unscented lotion stick, an unscented lip balm and a trial-size laundry soap, for $20.
3. Scent Pack combines matching-scented goat milk soap and soy candle offered in Pink Sugary, Black Raspberry, Lavender and the popular Oatmeal, Milk & Honey scents, for $11.
4. Problem Skin Pack includes Purity, Organic Castile, Calendula and Tea Tree half-bar soaps that pamper and also help people with dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and acne, at $15.
5. Twin Gift Packs have a bar of goat milk soap and small lotion stick in Oatmeal, Milk & Honey, Black Raspberry, Lavender or Pink Sugary fragrances for $14.
6. Foot Care Pack offers a relaxing experience with its small Peppermint lotion stick to moisturize feet, Peppermint scrubby luffa to exfoliate skin and a small Peppermint bath fizzy, for $18.
The Jonas family has also prepared the Goat Milk Stuff Bath Fizzy Variety Gift Pack bringing spa-like baths to anyone’s home with a selection of 6 small bath fizzies, each in a colorful bag, in scents of Luv Spell, Black Raspberry, Cold Relief, Lavender, Pink Sugary & Oatmeal, Milk & Honey, for $24.
The Jonas family and Goat Milk Stuff maintain an active social media presence with a growing following at Facebook.com/GoatMilkStuff, at YouTube.com/GoatMilkStuff and at Twitter.com/GoatMilkStuff.
Online at GoatMilkStuff.com, the Scottsburg, Indiana company makes and markets all-natural Goat Milk Stuff™ products including goat milk soaps, lip balms, lotions, bath bombs, laundry soap, gift sets and more. For media or entertainment, contact Brian Dobson at DobsonPR.com or BD (at) DobsonPR.com.