Charleston, SC (PRWEB) February 12, 2008
RomanceStuck.com, an online resource for romance and relationships, offers free printable love coupons for last minute Valentine's Day shoppers. Research shows that men, in particular, often wait until the last minute to get Valentine's Day gifts for the sweetheart in their life. This Valentine's Day, RomanceStuck.com brings back the romance for procrastinators with instantly printable, completely free, romantic love coupons, puzzles, and more.
From romantic to intimate, choose from a variety of love coupons or create your own customized love coupons with our eLoveCoupon Creator! Love coupons have no expiration date and can be used at any time, keeping the love and romance of Valentine's Day around all year long.
10 Romantic ideas for using love coupons this Valentine's Day:
1. Print out a bunch of love coupons and create your own Valentine's Day coupon booklet.
2. Put a few love coupons in your spouse's briefcase or purse before they leave for work on Valentine's Day.
3. Hide love coupons around the house for your sweetie to find.
4. Give your partner a romantic Valentine's Day card filled with love coupons.
5. Hide a love coupon in a book that your spouse is currently reading for them to find later on.
6. Slip the love coupons in a bouquet of roses or a box of chocolates.
7. Print multiple copies of one coupon and let them redeem it over and over.
8. Light their fire with sexy, intimate coupons!
9. Skip the eCards and instead email love coupons to your sweetheart with our eLoveCoupon creator.
10. Print 12 love coupons and tell your Valentine to redeem one each month until the next Valentine's Day.
In addition to printable love coupons, RomanceStuck.com offers printable puzzles, quotes, and more. Print your own love coupons today.
Founded in 2000 by Amy Cunningham, RomanceStuck.com grew into one of the top online resources for romantic ideas and relationship advice. The main goal: to help you find love and stay in love!
To learn more about RomanceStuck, visit http://www.RomanceStuck.com or contact:
Email: amy @ RomanceStuck.com