Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) January 28, 2009
It's never been easier to wow that special someone than this Valentine's Day. American Greetings PhotoWorks new Valentine's Day cards, photo books, photo gifts and jewelry are an easy, affordable way to showcase favorite memories and feature sentiments straight from the heart. American Greetings PhotoWorks exclusive Valentine's Day 2009 collection can be purchased online at http://www.photoworks.com.
New 2009 Valentine's Day Card Collection
- Signature Kids' Packs (as low as $2.95 for set of four) - Kids can be the king or queen of the classroom. Each kids' pack comes with four "cut out" cards on one sheet with room for four photos (one each of "Friends", "Be Mine", "Hey Cutie", and "I Like You"). Cut on the dotted lines and they're ready to send.
- "2 Hearts" tri-fold (as low as $2.77 per card) - Two hearts beat as one, at least on Valentine's Day. Personalize your "2 Hearts" Valentine's card with a photo and custom message.
- "Love 'Ya Poster Card" (as low as $2.77 per card) - The Poster Card is cleverly folded to look like a traditional card, but expands into a poster; with room for 11 pictures and four personalized messages.
- "Love & Roses" Personalized Cover Photo Book ($34.95 for 20 pages) - Beautifully designed to evoke the most romantic memories, "Love & Roses" features an elegant rose-themed design and delicate velum title page accent.
- "Happy Together" Photo Clutch (16.95 for 20 pages) - This glossy, purse-sized hardcover book makes it easy to take love with you. The design adds a transparent glow to the cover image, and the back cover can be customized with names and dates. One photo per archival quality page.
- Wine Box ($29.95) - The perfect romantic addition to a Valentine's Day dinner for two. The box can be customized by adding memorable photos to the sliding cover.
- *New* 15oz Valentine's Mugs with Heart Candy ($19.95) - Anyone who has ever had a favorite mug knows that a mug is personal - especially when it bears a photo of a grinning loved one, and is filled with sweet heart candy. (Price without candy $15.95)
- *New* Valentine's Sticky Notepad ($14.95) and Journal ($14.95) - For home or work, this 700 sheet sticky notepad features a favorite photo on all four sides, while the journal features multiple cover layouts and customizable inside cover.
- *New* Valentine's Mousepad ($10.95) - This high density foam mousepad will be a keeper due to its beauty and quality, especially when it displays your best photos of family and loved ones.
- Monogrammed Necklace ($75.95) - The sterling silver 2-piece locket features an engraved letter monogram and a precious photo tucked behind it. Packaged in a beautiful gift box; photo is permanently sealed with a waterproof and UV-resistant coating.
- Sterling Silver Photo Charm Bracelet ($59.95; additional charms $25.95) - This classic sterling silver bracelet includes a dime-sized square or circular photo charm. Add multiple photo charms to create a work of art. Packaged in a beautiful gift box; photo is permanently sealed with a waterproof and UV-resistant coating.
About American Greetings Corporation
For more than 100 years American Greetings Corporation (NYSE: AM - News) has been a manufacturer and retailer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships. The Company's major greeting card brands are American Greetings, Carlton Cards and Gibson, and other paper product offerings include DesignWare party goods, American Greetings and Plus Mark gift-wrap and boxed cards and Date Works calendars. American Greetings also has the largest collection of electronic greetings on the Web, including cards available at AmericanGreetings.com through AG Interactive, Inc., the company's online division. AG Interactive also offers digital photo sharing and personal publishing at PhotoWorks.com and Webshots.com and a one-stop source for online graphics, animations, and more at Kiwee.com. In addition to its product lines, American Greetings also creates and licenses popular character brands through the American Greetings Properties group. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings generates annual revenue of approximately $1.8 billion, and its products can be found in retail outlets domestically and worldwide, including company owned American Greetings and Carlton Cards stores. For more information on the Company, visit http://corporate.americangreetings.com.