London (PRWEB UK) 20 March 2013
On 8th March it was quite a revelation that non-farm farm jobs in February in the US went up by 236,000, way above the expected level (160,000). This meant that unemployment rates fell to 7.7% (lowest rate since December 2008) and was an indication of an increase in GDP.
Every fluctuation in the forex market has an impact on forex trading but how did this particularly exciting change impact on things?
- EUR/USD dipped to its lowest level in recent times
- GBP/USD fell to a multi-year low
- USD/JPY surged
- AUD and NZD fell against the USD
- Gold fell sharply
- CAD was the only currency to gain against the USD
Predicting this kind of change is not easy, especially when most expected a less significant non-farm payroll change, so how can Vantage FX UK help traders to be better prepared in the future?
Vantage FX UK is a multi award winning forex broker, offering a wide range of:
- Forex Training – for learning the basics and how to get the most of our trading tools
- Web and Mobile based Trading Tools – for informed decisions anywhere you are
- Cutting Edge Trading Technology – Meta Trader 4, Expert Advisor Test Lab, Autochartist, MYFX Trading Console and Forex Strategy Builder
- Support for New and Experienced Traders – Live Chat, Personal Account Manager, FX Copy (social network for traders)
- Further Earning Opportunities – ‘Introducing Brokers’, Affiliate Scheme, Money Manager and Partnership Programme
Sign up today to Vantage FX UK's YouTube channel and receive Market Wrap videos providing a round up of all the weeks trading news and insight into up-coming events in the weeks ahead. Watch the latest video above.
About Vantage FX UK
Vantage FX UK is an internationally recognised Forex broker based in the City of London, providing foreign exchange trading services to clients in the UK, the EU and the rest of the world.
What sets forex brokers Vantage FX apart is its wide range of services and outstanding level of customer support. The company strives to provide an intuitive, interactive Forex experience by continually innovating and taking advantage of the latest trading technology, such as MetaTrader 4 and Expert Advisors as well as offering handy tools such as a forex market calendar.
Contact: Robert Berkeley, Vantage FX, robert.berkeley(at)vantagefx(dot)co(dot)uk, 02073324954