We want this Web site to be an authentic extension of our brand, with a proactive approach in the way we present product information and helpful articles and resources throughout the site
Denver, CO (PRWEB) September 9, 2009
Vectra Bank Colorado has launched its redesigned Web site at http://www.vectrabank.com, loaded with banking information and financial management resources for commercial enterprises, small business, nonprofit organizations and individuals seeking everything from free checking to Private Banking.
The site features an interactive homepage that helps users identify themselves by their financial needs, and then directs them to the most appropriate Vectra Bank products and services. Based on customer and employee feedback on the old Web site, the new site offers most product information via new sub-navigation bars that allow users to review and compare product information.
The Vectra Bank Colorado Web site will offer significant resources from the bank, including:
- A newsroom with the latest updates from Vectra Bank, including the monthly Vectra Bank Small Business Index for Colorado, which measures Colorado's climate for small business by month and by quarter.
- The Insight newsletter, which provides an in-depth look at the Colorado economy each quarter from Vectra Bank economist Jeff Thredgold.
- Resources including video and audio of popular events such as Vectra Bank Colorado's annual Economic Forecast Breakfast, held every January in Denver.
- Information about upcoming events sponsored by Vectra Bank Colorado, including the "Business for Breakfast" series of free, informative events featuring expert speakers, held in markets around the state.
- Rate information, online applications for personal checking and savings products, and easy access to Online Banking.
- A media kit with detailed information about Vectra Bank Colorado.
"We want this Web site to be an authentic extension of our brand, with a proactive approach in the way we present product information and helpful articles and resources throughout the site," said Bruce Alexander, President and CEO of Vectra Bank Colorado. "The navigation was designed with an 'any door is the right door' style that will allow users to quickly and easily move around the site to locate the specific resource, tool or product they are seeking."
About Vectra Bank Colorado
With assets of $2.55 billion, Vectra Bank Colorado is a proactive, customer-focused organization dedicated to real relationship banking. Part of the Zions Bancorporation (NASDAQ@:ZION) family of banks, Vectra serves Colorado's small, middle-market and corporate business clients with 39 locations throughout Colorado, and one in Farmington, N.M.