Ask yourself these questions: Is it expensive? Is it fragile? Is it heavy? Can it be dissembled?
Ventura, CA (PRWEB) August 21, 2012
According to Barkers News Article, moving is the most stressful life event on a list after death in a family and divorce. Besides being stressful, moving can also be very dangerous. Acclaimed Ventura movers introduces a list of the 5 most dangerous things that you shouldn't move yourself while moving.
- It's heavy, expensive and its abnormal shape makes it hard to move around. Pianos (depending on the type and size) are arguably the most difficult and most dangerous thing to move. This is why some moving companies specialize in piano moving. Some pianos are worth thousands of dollars, and must be handled with extreme care as to not scratch or damage it in the moving process.
- As easy as it may seem, moving a TV comes with its own challenges. It might be easy to carry, but not that easy to wrap and pack. One little impact on a TV screen can result in dead pixels or even a cracked screen. Depending on the size and the quality, TV's can be very pricey and should be packed and moved by professionals.
3. Statues and Sculptures
- The more expensive the object, the more careful one should be while moving it. Some fine art such as statutes and sculptures can be one of a kind and considered priceless. You might think that it's easy to move, but some of these sculptures are really heavy and fragile. Going with professional fine art movers is a must when moving statutes and sculptures.
4. Pool Table
- Pool tables are another house hold object that deserves special attention while moving. They are usually very expensive and extremely heavy. The carpet on the top of the pool table (usually green or blue) should also be kept clear of any liquids or anything else that can damage it. The top part of the pool table is usually expensive and hard to replace. Pool tables should also be carried vertically instead of horizontally to protect the corners.
- Appliances such as washers and dryers are another great example of house hold objects that should be moved by professionals. Many people think that they can just move it with a dolly, but many people damage the insides of their appliances and scratch the surfaces using a dolly. Appliances are really expensive and fragile if moved incorrectly.
Acclaimed Ventura movers bring you this list so that everyone can be aware of the dangers of moving their personal belongings. There are other house hold goods that can be added to this list. Just ask yourself these questions to find out if something should be moved by professional movers: Is it expensive? Is it fragile? Is it heavy? Can it be dissembled? Our Acclaimed Ventura moving company specializes in moving these objects and has professional and licensed movers to make moving easy.
Website: Acclaimed Ventura Movers
Phone: (888) 668-3703