Los Angeles, Calif. (PRWEB) September 20, 2011
Quality video production could easily cost six figures, but VideoProduction.com has introduced a low-cost solution (under $300) for producing network quality videos.
Using professional, state-of-the-art full raster 1920 x 190 progressive High Definition (HD) recording cameras and lenses, VideoProduction.com shoots videos on a selection of eight professional sets, with the option of on-location shooting for an additional cost.
Also available are 120 ft. green screens with high-end lighting and dimming systems to allow for creative shooting. Hollywood has been using green-screen technology for years on popular movies such as “300” to create lifelike scenes without having to build expensive stages. VideoProduction.com operates one of the first HD 3-D virtual studio systems in order to create realistic backgrounds for any video format.
Consumers can choose from a variety of formats to meet their needs:
1. Web-Based – Lightweight in file size for fast load times; suitable for websites
2. Corporate – Used to project a professional image for a company
3. Promotional – Used to promote a product or service with visual aids
4. Training – Human memory retains more information through visual presentation vs. audio
5. TV Commercials – Network quality videos for advertising on television
6. Music Videos – For artists and musicians
In-house talent is available for the acting and reading of scripts, while additional hired talent is available at an extra cost.
Founder and CEO Cesar Diaz states, “We’ve seen others pay up to $100,000 for lower-quality videos than those we can produce for a few hundred dollars.”
Due to mass production, the company is able to keep prices low.
“We have a low profit margin on each video produced and rely on volume to keep our operations afloat,” says Diaz.
For sample videos, visit http://videoproduction.com/samples/