NewBlue's innovative range of video and audio effects, transitions and filters plugins is a great complement to the already powerful feature set in Adobe Premiere Pro
La Jolla, Calif. (PRWEB) January 28, 2008
Adobe Premiere Pro just became more powerful thanks to a host of new video and audio plug-ins from innovative technology developer NewBlue, Inc. The company released its NewBlueFX product line for the powerful desktop video-editing software making its full line of effects, transitions and filter plugin collections available through the popular desktop video-editing software.
Adobe Premiere Pro and Premiere Elements users can now enjoy 978 presets and 114 effects plugins encompassed in 12 distinct and competitively-priced NewBlueFX collections designed to enhance the video editing experience. Among the NewBlueFX plugin collections released for Adobe Premiere Pro and Premiere Elements are 7 VideoFX collections and 5 AudioFX collections, including NewBlue 3D Effects, NewBlue 3D Transformations, NewBlue Art Blends, NewBlue Art Effects, NewBlue Equalizers, NewBlue Essentials, NewBlue Film Effects, NewBlue Motion Blends, NewBlue Motion Effects, NewBlue Production Tools, NewBlue Scrubbers and NewBlue Sound Benders.
"This has been a much anticipated release among our users and we're thrilled to deliver for them and for Adobe Premiere Pro," explains Melissa Jordan Grey, chief strategic officer, NewBlue, Inc. "Our company's roots are in film and music production, and this innate understanding of the creative process shows in our work. NewBlueFX plugins combine innovation and simplicity in a reasonably-priced package."
"NewBlue's innovative range of video and audio effects, transitions and filters plugins is a great complement to the already powerful feature set in Adobe Premiere Pro," said Giles Baker, Premiere Pro Group Product Manager, Editing Workflows at Adobe. "The addition of NewBlueFX will enhance the video editing experience in Premiere Pro and allow users to add new, creative components to their projects."
The NewBlueFX plugins product line for Adobe Premiere Pro consists of two main categories, VideoFX and AudioFX. In the VideoFX plugins collections, users will find plug-ins that provide artistic techniques, such as air brushing, pastel sketching and line drawing, as well as motion effects, such as earthquake, spin blur, wiggle and zoom. Features of the AudioFX collections run the gamut from audio filtering, such as equalization, noise reduction and compression to creative sound manipulation tools, such as "Insectoid," "Buzz" and "Robot Fog."
Included in the VideoFX category are 7 collections:
- NewBlue 3D Explosions, 180 presets in 13 different plugins that introduce creative new ways to blast a scene into pieces. Plugins include: Blow Apart, Bouncing Cubes, Bouncing Frames, Box Explode, Confetti, Grid Fall Away, Grid Explosion, Intensity Grid, Plane Explode, Spiral, Spiral Rotation, Vortex, and Wiggle. ($119.95 USD)
- NewBlue 3D Transformations, 165 presets in 13 high energy transitions breaks creative ground with new ways to slice, fly and reassemble a scene with every technique. Plugins include: Box Fold, Checker Board, Comb, Flip, Fly Away, Louver Grid, Louvers, Magic Carpet, Page Turn, Pizza Boxes, Rotating Frames, Spiral Bounce, and Twist. ($119.95 USD)
- NewBlue Art Blends, 101 transitions in 10 specialized video effects that shift images through unique, stunning graphics filters. Plugins include: Color Melt, Color Wash, Contrast, Duochrome, Glow, Halo, Metallic, Shiny Fog, Sketch, and Vivid. ($119.95 USD)
- NewBlue Art Effects, 99 effects in 10 specialized video filters that shift video into a visually stunning alternate reality. Plugins include: Air Brush, Colorize, Color Melt, Dream Glow, Duochrome, Ghost, Hand Drawn, Line Drawing, Metallic, and Pastel Sketch. ($139.95 USD)
- NewBlue Film Effects, 81 presets in 5 dynamic filters that recreate the inexact mechanics of hand cranked cameras, dirty projectors, and decades sitting in film vaults. Plugins include: Film Camera, Film Damage, Film Express, Film Look, and Film Pro. ($159.95 USD)
- NewBlue Motion Blends, 112 transitions in 10 specialized video effects that twist, turn and transmogrify video from one scene to the next. Plugins include: Liquify, Roll, Shake, Shear, Shredder, Smear, Spin, Twirl, Wave, and Zoom. ($119.95 USD)
- NewBlue Motion Effects, 99 effects in 10 specialized video filters that add movement to images in a number of ways. Plugins include: Active Camera, Earthquake, Motion Blur, Ripple, Rolling Waves, Shear Energy, Spin Blur, Warp, Wiggle, and Zoom Blur. ($139.95 USD)
Included in the AudioFX plugins category are 5 distinct VST-compatible collections:
- NewBlue Equalizers, 9 specialized audio filters that boost or cut ranges of tone in a specialized manner. Plugins include: Adjust Highs, Adjust Lows, Graphic EQ, Parametric EQ, Remove Highs, Remove Lows, Tone Eliminator, Filter Sweep, and Swirl. ($59.95 USD)
- NewBlue Essentials, 8 standard audio processing tools that make any soundtrack complete. Plugins include: Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Echo, Flange, Phaser, Reverb, and Slap Back. ($59.95 USD)
- NewBlue Production Tools, 11 must-have effects to boost the clarity and performance of video soundtracks. Plugins include: Sharpener, Stereoizer, Monofier, Bass Boost, Crisper, Compactor, Sound Expander, Dual Compressor, Tone Compressor, Dual Expander, and Tone Expander. ($59.95 USD)
- NewBlue Scrubbers, 6 powerful, easy-to-use audio repair techniques. Plugins include: Audio Polish, Cleaner, Auto Mute, Background Fader, Hum Remover, and Noise Reduction. ($59.95 USD)
- NewBlue SoundBenders, 9 environmental, vocal and atmospheric effects. Plugins include: Buzzurgle, Insectoid, Phone, Radio, Resonator, Robot Fog, Under Water, Wah and Wind. ($59.95 USD)
Users can purchase NewBlueFX for Adobe Premiere Pro directly from the company's website at http://www.newbluefx.com. Fully-functional trial versions are available for download, as well.
About NewBlue, Inc.:
NewBlue, Inc. develops innovative audio, video and multimedia technologies for leading companies throughout the world. Founded in early 2002, NewBlue develops and licenses a range of proprietary technologies-- including a series of NewBlueFX video technologies, the NewBlue Audio Engine and Audiomatrix technology platform-- that meet the varied multimedia needs of mid-and large-sized companies. Experienced developers, musicians, artists, and software professionals with a unique and commanding set of skills, experience and talent comprise the NewBlue team.
The company unveiled its NewBlueFX product line in 2006 to meet the needs of digital video editing enthusiasts. The NewBlueFX collection of software plugins includes special audio and video effects, such as audio filters, noise reduction, equalization, compression and dozens of sophisticated graphic filters and transitions. To date, the NewBlueFX line includes 5 audio-oriented plugin collections and 7 video-oriented effects and transitions collections for the Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Premiere Elements desktop video product lines.