We created VillagesofIrvine.com as the best single-source resource homeshoppers need when looking for new homes today. We envision that it will make the home shopping process so much more engaging, personal, helpful and accessible.
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) March 20, 2008
The Irvine Company recently announced the launch of its new Web site, VillagesofIrvine.com. The Villages of Irvine Web site provides homeshoppers with brand new content including timely information that is important when making educated homebuying decisions. The Web site provides the tools that informed homebuyers need to perform personal and sophisticated new home searches. With the Web site, homeshoppers can utilize convenient tools that make finding new homes in Irvine easier than ever.
"Finding the right home in a village that fits your unique lifestyle, budget, and personality is essential to realizing the many rewards that are consistently associated with homeownership within the Villages of Irvine," said Tom Veal, Vice President, Residential Land Sales and Marketing for Irvine Community Development Company LLC, an affiliate of The Irvine Company LLC. "We created VillagesofIrvine.com as the best single-source resource homeshoppers need when looking for new homes today. We envision that it will make the home shopping process so much more engaging, personal, helpful and accessible."
The new Villages of Irvine Web site now features the following enhancements that will help homeshoppers find new homes in Irvine:
- Active Selling Villages: Provides homeshoppers with village overviews including information on local schools, parks and retail centers, as well as other amenities. Video vignettes and resident testimonials showcase existing homeowners sharing their personal experiences about life within the Villages of Irvine.
- Interactive Map: Highlights local conveniences such as nearby schools, parks and retail centers as well as regional employment centers, transportation hubs and more.
- New Homes Search: Guides homeshoppers to new homes in Irvine that best fit their needs. Once their home profiles are established, homeshoppers can compare their favorite home selections, or save favorites and refer back to them.
- Becoming An Owner: Information, paired with user-friendly worksheets and calculators, help homeshoppers throughout the homebuying process. Users can calculate net worth and cost of living as well as mortgage and rent vs. own.
- At Your Service: Hosts helpful FAQs and connects homeshoppers with experienced New Home Consultants who can help with any additional questions.
- Features an online version of the new "Villages of Irvine" magazine which showcases the beautiful new homes in Irvine.
"This is just the beginning," said Veal. "Over the next six months, there will be new additions and exciting enhancements made to the Web site, making it the ultimate one-stop information resource for home buying within the Villages of Irvine."
Resident Testimonials: Meet Villages of Irvine residents and hear why they live in the greatest place.
About The Irvine Company:
The Irvine Company is a privately held, 110-year-old real estate planning, development and investment company best known for Villages of Irvine, the balanced, sustainable communities it has planned and created in Orange County, California. For more information about the new homes currently available within the Villages of Irvine, please visit http://www.VillagesofIrvine.com or contact a New Home Consultant at (866) 627-6150.