This software will revolutionize the DVD video industry by allowing smaller runs through duplication and still affording a strong reproduction deterrent
Los Angeles, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) February 28, 2011
Vinpower Digital announced today the release of their new upgraded Copy Protection Software (CPS) technology, which is standard with the Xerox Duplicator line or an optional add-on for any of their current SharkCopier standalone tower DVD or Blu-ray duplicators. The CPS technology allows users the ability to embed copy protection into their original master discs. That master disc can then be transferred onto an enabled duplicator and every copy will be produced with copy protection to help prevent the unauthorized reproduction of proprietary video material.
“We were always proud of the astounding protection the CPS provided against further duplication and ripping, but the new version gives me even more confidence that this software will revolutionize the DVD video industry by allowing smaller runs through duplication and still affording a strong reproduction deterrent,” proclaims Ryan Swerdloff, VP of Marketing at Vinpower Digital.
The new updated CPS technology is easy to use and is now more protective than ever. The great part about this improved software is that it can be used in the same manner as the original application, with these simple steps:
1. Load the supplied CPS software onto a suitable PC.
2. Plug in the CPS USB dongle with activated licenses into the PC’s USB socket.
3. Take the DVD video master disc or file and, by utilizing the special CPS application, follow the steps to embed the copy protection onto the master content.
4. Transfer the new copy protected master content from the PC onto an enabled duplicator via USB/Copy Connect or LAN/Network connectivity
5. Load blank DVD recordable discs into the duplicator’s writer drive(s) then locate the transferred file through the duplicator’s menu keys from the internal hard drive
6. Initiate the copy process and when the finished discs all successfully copy, these discs will have the copy protection already embedded.
The user will utilize 1 license for every master project/title they embed with copy protection. The CPS software allows the user to create as many copies as they want from a single licensed master video image for no additional fees, making the overall costs for every copy protected duplicated disc negligible. The CPS capability is available as an option on the SharkCopier series and standard on the Xerox Duplicator series across various size manual towers. Both models will produce all discs simultaneously from 1-to-1 up to 1-to-15 to fit the needs of even the most demanding duplication job.
About Vinpower Digital
Vinpower Digital is the leading manufacturer of digital duplication equipment ranging from optical discs to flash memory. With our corporate office in Los Angeles, California, USA and production offices in Taipei, Taiwan, we have the ability to deliver the most advanced and reliable digital duplication controllers, manual towers, and robotic autoloaders anywhere in the world. As a true manufacturer, Vinpower Digital has the ability to OEM/ODM customized applications and equipment for qualified vendors on a number of levels. Never satisfied with good enough, Vinpower Digital constantly pushes the envelope to develop new features and enhance their existing products to stay in tune with the customers’ needs and expectations.
For further information on any or all of Vinpower Digital’s line of duplicators, please visit our website at http://www.vinpowerdigital.com.
# # #