(PRWEB) July 07, 2012
HomeThangs.com has made their goal to deliver the right product to the consumer, with that in mind, shopping and home design tips, as well as special product selections are being introduced.
HomeThangs has introduced a new line of appliances to complete that vintage kitchen design, as well as presented tips and ideas for those who are looking to combine the vintage look with modern functionality in their kitchen.
Done right, a retro kitchen is warm, inviting, and looks and feels just like old fashioned home cooking. The Classic Collection from Heartland Appliance offers a whole range of vintage kitchen appliances designed to do exactly that: to take you back to home cooked meals and Sunday dinner with the family.
HomeThangs has singled out some exceptional features of the Heartland’s Classic Collection worth paying special attention to:
1. Heartland’s kitchen ranges are at the heart of their collection of vintage appliances, and the basis for their vintage kitchen aesthetic. Designed after the Oval Woodburning Cookstove debuted in 1925, their kitchen ranges, such as the 48" Classic Gas Range 7200, are compact and freestanding, with a built in range hood, 4 cubic foot oven, and 4-6 cooking elements. In short, they have everything expected from a modern range, but with a unique vintage style that cannot be found in just any kitchen.
2. Seamlessly blending modern convenience with good old fashioned character, Heartland’s vintage kitchen appliances are made to look completely authentic – down to the small analog temperature gauge on the front of the oven – while keeping some of the more modern details concealed. For example, the oven is controlled with incredibly precise digital controls concealed behind the enameled front of the range hood. That means that even a very small range, such as the 30" Classic Gas Range 9200, will provide precise, responsive temperature control despite the old fashioned look.
3. While they can be used in any home, with a huge variety of colorful enameled finishes to choose from, Heartland’s vintage appliances truly shine in rural, cabin-style homes. While many ranges force to choose between electric and gas, Heartland’s ranges have a wider variety of fuel options: gas, electric, gas/electric hybrid, such as the 48" Dual Fuel Classic Range 5210, propane, and even actual fully functioning wood-burning stoves. That means that they’re viable in areas where any one resource is prohibitively expensive or even unavailable, including extremely rural locations.
4. This versatility is important elsewhere, too: in one’s cooking style as well as personal style. For those who prefer fast, hot, responsive heat control (and a slightly more authentic look), Heartland has a full line of gas ranges. But they also have smooth ceramic topped electric ranges, such as the 48" Electric Range 6210 as well, for those that prefer a more even temperature with more precise controls. Plus, it can even mix and match the fuel source for the oven as well.
5. Their classic refrigerators, such as the 30" Classic Refrigerator 3015, are available in the same enameled colors and stainless steel trim as their ranges and have an EnergyStar rating to boot. That means one can get the same wonderful throwback vibe, a modern, easy-to-use pull out freezer and 18.5 cubic foot fridge, while using less power than an average refrigerator.
6. The same goes for Heartland’s dishwasher line. Their classic dishwashers, such as the Classic Integrated Dishwasher HCDWI, are EnergyStar rated and highly insulated to be incredibly quiet, but have the same beautiful, rustic vintage facade that makes them perfectly at home with the rest of Heartland’s vintage appliances. Even a simple white finish on the dishwasher, when combined with the other matching appliances, wood cabinets, flooring, and accents, makes the perfect homey, rustic, cabin type feel.
HomeThangs.com is not only a home improvement superstore, it also provides expert design tips and a comprehensive shopping guide, taking the ideas from professional interior designers, and offering tips to the consumers on how to pick the products to best suit their needs.