At Virgo, we provide superior value by offering flexible, affordable office solutions for businesses of all types of sizes.
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 30, 2012
Virgo Business Centers, a New York City office space company, has announced that it will soon be opening a fifth location at 14 Penn Plaza. The 14 Penn Plaza location will have 82 fully furnished offices, wired with state-of-the-art technology and 2 fully-equipped conference rooms.
“Today, more than ever, business people are looking for value. At Virgo, we provide superior value by offering flexible, affordable office solutions for businesses of all types of sizes,” says Virgo CEO, Sarah Klein.
Virgo’s expansion coincides with a growth in demand for flexible workspace. According to the Global Workspace Association (GWA), the shared and serviced workspace sector has grown by 10 percent a year for the past three years. In addition, a survey by the coworking industry publication Deskmag found that 1 in 3 coworking locations across the country plans to expand in 2012.
Virgo provides several types of office solutions, including:
- Executive Offices: These offices are typically designed for single occupancy, but are expandable due to the modular nature of our furniture. They can actually accommodate up to four people, and are priced from $700 per month.
- Team Rooms: These rooms are designed for growing companies who aren’t ready to commit to a long-term traditional office lease, or to travelling teams. Team rooms $1,000 per month and up.
- Workstations: Virgo offers a variety of private cubicles and shared-offices. These workstations are the most economical option, starting at $500 per month.
- Day Offices: These offices are typically designed for single occupancy, but have plenty of room for guests. Virgo day offices are $25/hr or $100/day.
- Virtual Offices: Clients who don’t require a physical location can take advantage of a prestigious business address through Virgo’s New York virtual office services. Virtual office services start at $50/month.
- Meeting Rooms: Clients and non-clients can rent Manhattan conference rooms at Virgo for $50/hour or $300/day. Virgo meeting rooms range in capacity from 5-20 and come equipped with TV, DVD, Internet, speaker phone, LCD projector, and catering services.
The 14 Penn location is scheduled to open in the fourth quarter of 2012. In the meantime, Virgo clients can currently choose from the following Manhattan locations:
Virgo Business Centers at The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 110118
Virgo Business Centers at Grand Central
380 Lexington Avenue
New York, 10168
Virgo Business Centers at Park Avenue South
304 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10010
Virgo Business Centers at Midtown
575 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
About Virgo Business Centers
Since 1998, Virgo Business Centers has offered a variety of New York City office space solutions, including furnished offices, conference room rentals, and virtual office services. For additional information, visit http://www.virgobc.com.