I'm impressed with the range of services they are able to handle. Dozens of friends have asked over the years and I always recommend VMG first. They are so reliable and are always fast to respond
Bangalore, India (PRWEB) October 6, 2009
VMGBPO.com's tweets on Twitter are unique -they actually answer the question, "what are you doing?" And the answers are compelling. The company, which provides virtual assistance services, completes business tasks and all the while they tweet about it.
Here's an example: 'Client wants researched whether notes can be sent from his Evernote notebook to Twitter.' And another: 'Need to search at least 3 related applications at iPhone Apps to suit client's requirements.'
What they are doing is helping their clients around the world do everything from updating their web site to managing their Google AdWords account. They'll even order gifts and help resolve simple personal issues. If you're forgetful, they can even remind people about birthdays. A recent tweet said: 'setting up birthday reminders of client's Orkut friends in his Google calendar.'
Hire Virtual Assistant help from VMGBPO.com and the service is 'pay as you go.' There no monthly fees - clients pay by the task and the price is just $6 per hour. In essence a virtual assistant is really an independent contractor but there is no tax liability. Like any other independent contractor, the fees are a tax write-off as a business expense.
Internet music retailer CDBaby used VMG's services and the owner even visited the company in India. "I started using VMG in 2007 for Internet research (I'm the previous owner of CDBaby -- before the company sold). Artists sent in their album artwork, and they provided quality control. We also had them respond to customer surveys, do transcription and other business tasks," explained Derek Sivers of http://sivers.org.
"I'm impressed with the range of services they are able to handle. Dozens of friends have asked over the years and I always recommend VMG first. They are so reliable and are always fast to respond," said Sivers noting that he continues to outsource business to them.
VMG saves money and time by completing business and personal tasks - see http://www.VMGBPO.com for a list of services. Follow them on Twitter: @vmgbpo
About VMGBPO.com Virtual Assistants
-Founded in 2005 by Kartik Isvarmurti - a graduate from Oxford University.
-Located in Bangalore, India which is considered the Silicon Valley in India - the main Information technology hub in India.
- VMG BPO's outsourcing services are for individuals, small businesses and large companies to who want to save time and money by outsourcing personal, internet and business tasks.
- Over 450 clients in the US, most of them small businesses and entrepreneurs including a Fortune 500 company as a client. For that client they make calls, do phone research, and update leads in their SalesForce database.
- Over 200 employees on their payroll, all with university degrees with skills ranging from software development to writing to inbound/outbound phone answering.
- Most tasks are delivered within 24 hours. We work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including holidays.
- Detailed online time sheet and reports are provided each month.
Have a task for a virtual assistant India - sign up and start posting tasks within a few minutes.
Ms Sandra Pearson
Client Services Coordinator
Tel: +1-800-961-8531 (Ext 2002)