Visioning fosters increased ownership by team members, which increases the likelihood that you'll achieve your goals. After all, if you don't all know where you're going, how can you all pull in the same direction?
New York, NY (Vocus) June 17, 2010
Entrepreneurs and nonprofit executives alike need to motive and lead their organizations. Ventureneer's latest free webinar teaches them how to focus their organization on top priorities and implement those goals.
The free online seminar, Focus On Your Vision: Bring Your Future Into Laser Focus!, will guide core members of executive teams in the development of a common vision, firmly rooted in the values of the organization, and give them the tools to implement it.
The free webinar is offered by Ventureneer and will take place Wednesday, June 30, at 12:15 pm ET.
"Visioning fosters increased ownership by team members, which increases the likelihood that you'll achieve your goals, "says Geri Stengel, founder of Ventureneer. "After all, if you don't all know where you're going, how can you all pull in the same direction?"
Colette Ellis, an advisor to leaders of Fortune 500 and nonprofit organizations across the United States, will teach this webinar. Ellis' leadership program, Discover Your Competent Advantage™, helps clients leverage their power, passion and relationships to achieve sustainable results.
"Being part of the team that is clear on its vision will improve staff productivity, morale, and motivation so you'll all be able to pull together to meet challenges," Ellis says. "It's easier to meet goals if you know what they are and what you have to do."
In this free webinar, core team members will learn to:
- Sharpen their focus on key intentions and TOP priorities;
- Define -- or revisit -- SMART goals and develop a concrete implementation strategy;
- Identify ONE task to execute immediately as a step toward the team's most important goal;
- Create a "visioning" tool that will motivate the team to stay on track.
- Entrepreneurs and nonprofit leaders who are serious about making real headway as the economy rebounds can gather their core team members in the conference room to attend this free webinar and get energized, focused, and motivated to grow. Attendees could include CEOs, CFOs, Executive Directors, nonprofit leaders, and other core team members.
For more information and to register, go to Ventureneer.
About Geri Stengel
Geri is founder of Ventureneer, an online education and peer support service. An adjunct professor at The New School, she honed her online experience at companies like Dow Jones and Physicians’ Online. Geri co-founded the Women’s Leadership Exchange and is president of Stengel Solutions, a consulting service for social-impact organizations.
Ventureneer.com provides nonprofit and small business advice as well as entrepreneurial and nonprofit training through a new approach to learning: a blend of traditional, formal instruction with informal, peer learning that takes advantage of Web 2.0 technology to capture and share knowledge. Ventureneer's customized blogs, virtual classes, peer-to-peer learning, coaching, web events, and articles help entrepreneurs make faster, better decisions for their enterprises.
# # #