Austin, Texas (PRWEB) October 2, 2007
More than any other type of application, VoIP quality of experience demands optimal network performance. NetQoS® Inc. will address this topic during a live Q&A Webinar titled Getting a Grip on VoIP, to be held on Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2007, at noon EDT. During the free event, a panel of VoIP experts will discuss the most pressing VoIP monitoring and performance issues across the network, including:
- How is VoIP different from other applications on the network?
- How can IT professionals measure users' VoIP quality of experience?
- Why is it as important to measure call setup as it is to measure call quality?
- Does adding bandwidth solve all VoIP performance issues?
- What other network metrics impact VoIP call quality?
Topic: Getting a Grip on VoIP
- Moderator: Steven Taylor, Editor-in-Chief , Webtorials and author of the series, "VoIP State-of-the-Market Reports"
- Panelist: Dr. Jim Metzler, Vice President of Ashton, Metzler & Associates and co-founder of Kubernan™, a consulting and analyst venture guiding the innovative development and usage of IT products and services
- Panelist: Jim McQuaid, NetQoS Senior Product Manager, VoIP
- Panelist: Jeff Hicks, NetQoS VoIP Architect and co-author of, "Taking Charge of Your VoIP Project: Strategies and Solutions for Successful VoIP Deployments" published by Cisco Press
Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Time: 9:00 a.m. PDT / 11:00 a.m. CDT / 12:00 p.m. EDT / 5:00 p.m. GMT
The Webinar will be archived for future download at http://www.netqos.com/resourceroom/webcasts/index.html
About NetQoS Inc.
NetQoS software and services help service providers, government agencies, and large enterprises - including half of the Fortune 100 - improve the delivery of applications over wide area networks by enabling them to monitor application service levels, troubleshoot problems quickly, and plan for change. Representative NetQoS customers include Chevron, Lockheed Martin, American Express, Hilton Hotels, Siemens, Boeing, Deutsche Telekom, NASA, and Barclays Global Investors. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NetQoS has R&D centers in Austin and Raleigh, N.C., and regional sales offices in London and Singapore. For more information, visit http://www.netqos.com or call (877) 835-9575.