Bongo's new partnership with Volusion opens up many new avenues for merchants in the US. With over 95% of the world population living outside the US, Volusion recognized that many merchants are looking for an
Austin, Texas and Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 29, 2010
Volusion, the leading provider of ecommerce software and services for online merchants, today announced a new partnership with Bongo International at the 2010 Shop.org Annual Summit in Dallas, TX. Bongo provides the fastest growing global solution that eliminates challenges typically associated with processing international orders and is the latest company to join the Volusion Partner Network.
The company provides customs compliance, paperwork, and international customer service to merchants interested in communicating and selling to international consumers. The combination of these unique services streamlines customers’ every day business operations while growing their presence overseas. One of the largest concerns that online business owners have when considering selling overseas is the heightened risk of credit card fraud. Volusion’s partnership with Bongo addresses this major issue, thanks to their proprietary and innovative fraud protection services.
- “Bongo’s new partnership with Volusion opens up many new avenues for merchants in the US. With over 95% of the world population living outside the US, Volusion recognized that many merchants are looking for an “easy to implement” solution that can create cross-border transactions without all the hassles of fraud screening, customs compliance, and paperwork,” said Greg Sack, President of Sales.
- “Over 100 Volusion merchants have started benefiting from increased sales, decreased costs, and significant ROI. We are looking forward to leveraging the expanded offerings to continue adding value to Volusion’s customer base and to international consumers around the globe,” said Greg Sack, President of Sales.
- “We’re always looking for solutions that support online business owners in their selling processes. The partnership with Bongo further simplifies international shipping for our merchants, enabling a cost effective, easy and user-friendly way to do business world-wide,” said Clay Olivier, Volusion COO and CMO.
The integration is available for free to Volusion merchants. Merchants simply need to fill out the contact form to learn how Bongo’s solution can help increase revenues.
- The Shop.org Annual Summit welcomes 100s of the retail industry’s most knowledgeable speakers, 180+ service providers and 2,500 industry professionals.
- Volusion is exhibiting at the 2010 Shop.org Annual Summit at Booth 1201 during September 27-29 at the Gaylord Texan Hotel & Convention Center in Dallas, TX. Highlights of Volusion’s appearance will include appearances from the world famous Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders and the showcasing of the company’s award-winning ecommerce solution.
- Bongo will also be sharing their powerful solution to Shop.org attendees at Booth 1113.
Bongo International is the fastest growing international ecommerce solution designed to help US-based merchants expand their business to the global market. Bongo’s modular approach enables them to create a custom international solution for each US retailer. Services include fraud guarantees, logistics, compliance, product classification, and duty and tax calculation among many others. Bongo International solutions are active on more than 1,200 US retail websites. Find out more at BongoUS.com/business.
About the Volusion Partner Network
Volusion is dedicated to building strong relationships with other companies and service providers to enable merchants to succeed online. The network includes top companies from their respective industries, including Microsoft, FedEx, UPS and QuickBooks. In addition to Bongo, Volusion recently added Doba, eBridge, Shipwire, and Stamps.com to the Volusion Partner Network. To learn more about becoming a partner, visit volusion.com/become-partner.asp.
Volusion is the leader in shopping cart software for online businesses. Over the last 10 years, thousands of companies have used Volusion to succeed online, including market leaders such as Disney, Motorola, Chicago Tribune, Michigan State University and Crutchfield. Volusion is the only ecommerce provider to offer free, 24x7x365 Out of this World Support™ to merchants. For more information about Volusion, please visit volusion.com.
# # #