“We created Voyavo to empower travelers to tap into airline, hotel, auto rental and destination activities from multiple sources and then share destination trip suggestions and prepare to travel together." said David Thomson, founder of Voyavo.com.
Past News ReleasesRSS
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 27, 2010
Travel should be social, and many industry surveys show three of five traveling consumers travel with at least one other person. Newly launched Voyavo.com helps consumers and their travel planners to quickly build trips at the best available prices, easily share details with other travelers, invite others to join the trip, print itineraries, and discuss travel plans with everyone on the trip.
Voyavo.com scans a wide range of travel and destination sites and aggregates meta-search results, providing users with the ability to share details about the trip plan with others prior to booking details for the group. Voyavo.com enriches and simplifies the travel planning experience with an easy-to-use, fun, and informative online service that links information from hundreds of destinations, travel sites and travel services.
Feature highlights include:
- Meta-search results leverage the availability of travel data from multiple sources,
- Build a travel itinerary that may be viewed by all travelers or just a select few,
- Share travel logistics with other travelers prior to booking the travel details,
- Post watch list of flight fares, hotel rates and auto rental rates to get the best deal,
- Calculate the trip budget as you build the trip itinerary with the help of others,
- Select the currency of choice to display your trip budget,
- Invite travelers using Facebook, Twitter, Google and Yahoo,
- Select destination activities prior to your arrival or during the trip.
Many travel sites offer travel guides, user reviews and those with travel pricing deals - we, however search:
- over 70 of the top low-cost carrier and travel booking sites.
- over 900,000 global hotels from over 30 of the top hotel chain and booking sites.
- over 500 leading and independent car rental suppliers in 135 countries in 17,000 city and airport locations.
- over 5,000 cultural, active, fun or relaxing activities in 60 countries.
- 3 of the most comprehensive sites for Restaurants, Landmarks, Nightlife, and Arts and Entertainment.
Learn how Voyavo can make travel planning a breeze by watching the video.
Available today, the idea for Voyavo.com began when planning a business trip to Europe by a few thirty some-things. The trip planning, which began as a great travel adventure opportunity soon turned into a daunting task for everyone. Planning included several online searches for availability, comparison shopping spreadsheets and paper notes on travel details to book flight, hotels and car rental.
Voyavo.com offers a social travel planning experience with the ability to share proposed itineraries; watch for the best priced items; store and share travel bookings, and quickly develop a travel plan for all travelers prior to, during and at the end of a trip.
Voyavo.com offers a find-what-you-want/hassle-free social travel experience with the ability to share proposed itineraries; watch for the best priced items; store and share travel bookings, and quickly develop a travel plan for all travelers prior to, during and at the end of a trip.
Voyavo.com is a free service conceived, designed and developed by Momentum Design Lab in San Francisco, CA. Voyavo.com is also available as a white-label service for travel providers, affinity groups, tour providers and travel departments. Contact us to learn more.