Enter the t shirt design contest to win free Wacom tablets and cash
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) August 14, 2012
The design contest is a challenging and timed contest tournament. Each designer is given a category and has 60 seconds to design, and submit the interpretation of the category. The 32 person tournament will have a public vote to help decide the winners. Each week a new category, a new head to head battle until the winner takes home the grand prize. Check out the Wacom tablets, extra cash, and gain publicity of a superior designer.
View Complete Contest Guidelines and Voting Bracket
The prizes feature new Wacom Tablets and cash:
1st Place - $1500 + Inuos5 tablet + Winning printed T Shirt
2nd Place - $1250 + Bamboo Create Tablet + Winning T Shirt Print
3rd Place - $1000 Bamboo Splash Tablet + Winning T Shirt Print
The Wacom Contest Guidelines
Once the start button is clicked, a category will be given, in which there is 60 minutes to complete a design. The design should represent the category, and be submitted before the 60 minute timer runs out. Submissions for the contest begin August 10th and end August 22nd. Thirty-two winners will be selected to enter the bracket tournament, where each week contestants will battle head to head. The community will vote on designs each week, until the grand prize winner is announced October 1st.
A Work In Progress Video Winner will Win $100 + 2 tees for best video
There is a $100 prizes for the best video made. The video can feature the design in the making, wacom use, artist interview, t shirts, fashion, etc. The videos can have commentary, music, something that makes it unique and entertaining. Simply title the video DBH Wacom Contest and make it public on YouTube.com.
You can follow the Wacom and DesignByHumans on Twitter with #DBHWacom.
Wacom Contest Deadlines
August 10, 2012
August 22, 2012
Top 32 Selected, Artist Notified
August 24, 2012
Round 1 begins with top 32 submissions
August 31, 2012
Round 2 begins with the top 16 finalists
September 7, 2012
Round 3 begins with the top 8 finalists
September 14, 2012
Round 4 begins with the top 4 finalists
October 1, 2012
Top 3 Winners are announced
The Wacom Contest Rules
1. Anyone can submit designs to qualify for the 32 person tournament
2. The Top 32 designs will be chosen for the final tournament
3. Contestants will be paired up head to head each round
4. Each contestant gets a topic in which they have 60 minutes to begin, design, and submit their entry.
5. There is one week to complete the task.
6. The count down begins once the start button is clicked, and ends once the design is successfully submitted.
7. The community will vote on the winning t shirt design submissions.
8. The winner moves on to the next round.
9. Then the winning designers get a new category and opponent for the next week.
10. There will be 4 rounds, the winner of each round moves on.
11. The grand prize winners win free Wacom tablets, cash, and their t shirt design printed.
14. Winners must complete a design each week, or they will be disqualified.
Wacom Tablet Prizes
The grand prize includes the Wacom Intuos5, a 8.8” x 5.5” tablet, with 8 keys, and 2048 pressure levels. A digital artist dream tablet, the package also includes PhotoShop Elements, and Coral Painter 12.
Wacom Bamboo Create is a 8.5” x 5.4” tablet with 1024 pressure levels great for large canvas paintings, and photo editing.
Wacom Bamboo Splash
5.8” x 3.6” Bamboo tablet for hand sketching design on to the computer. Have fun with digital art. This is a nice portable size to carry around with a laptop.
Design By Humans specializest in running contests for graphic tee design. Every 24 hours there is a new t shirt design presented to the world. The daily t shirt design contest have a $1000 prize. There are lots of unique and artistic t shirts to choose from most are limited edition so it is rare to see the same person with a shirt.