Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 30, 2012
A1A Ultimate Walk in Tubs is now being presented to wholesalers and dealers in the bathroom and plumbing industry for an undisclosed discounted rate which will be based on performance and sales possibility of the applicants. On February 25, 2012, Comfort Walk in Tubs announced a similar business network campaign targeting licensed installers, certified plumber, building contractors, housing developers, online stores for seniors, physical showroom stores and health professional which includes individuals and organizations involve with elderly care, senior facilities and retirement living institutions. The independent wholesaler and dealership program serves as an extension of the business network program of Comfort Walk in Tubs. Mel Newman, the senior sales manager of Comfort Walk in Tubs, explains that, “the independent wholesaler and dealership program differs from the company’s business network campaign in terms of perquisites and prerequisites. The business network campaign offers a fixed perks in a national level regardless of partner’s performance while the wholesaler campaign seeks well established and over performing partners in the industry. The only available product for this campaign is the A1A walk in tubs.”
Wholesalers benefit by purchasing volume orders at a huge discount for stock filing the A1A Tub in their inventory. The special discounted price remains the same even for single order over an agreed period of time. Comfort Walk in Tubs ensures wholesalers that they will not run out of A1A through Comfort Walk in Tubs’ exclusive replenishment program.
For dealers and plumbing contractors, Comfort Walk in Tubs offers higher than the company’s advertised price for the A1A tub. Dealers need not put the tub in their inventory through Comfort Walk in Tubs’ drop shipping program.
In its wholesaler and dealership program, Comfort Walk in tubs does not only target the limited seniors and disabled market but also the entire construction, plumbing and home renovation industry. Newman stresses the reasons why, “Although walk in tubs are generally sold to the elderly and handicapped community, Comfort Walk in Tubs produced the A1A Ultimate Walk in Tubs to be marketable to almost everybody by following the Seven Principles of Universal Design laid out of Center of Universal Design conceived in North Carolina State University.”
Details of the A1A Walk in Tub’ compliance to the Seven Principles of Universal Design
1. Equitable Use. Anyone can enjoy bathing in the A1A regardless of age, gender, status and ability. Walk in Tubs differs to ordinary bathtub in terms its specially design door and its built-in safety features. The A1A bathtub further enhances the usual enjoyable experience of a whirlpool bath.
2. Flexibility in Use. The design the A1A tub accommodates a wide range of individual preferences and abilities. A1A users have a choice of bathing in a seated position or showering while standing by using a retractable shower head. Bathers can choose amongst the whirl pool only, air jets only or combination therapy massage. The leg only and full whirlpool bath also gives additional bathing preference options.
3. Simple and Intuitive Use. The A1A design and devises is simple user friendly and intuitive. Using the A1A is easy to understand, uses a standard way of presentation, and does not require a special skills, level of education , language and experience.
4. Perceptible Information. The design of the A1A communicates necessary information to the bather regardless of the bather's abilities. The design and placement of grab bars, door latch, shower heads and control of the A1A is ergonomic and strategic making the bathing experience easy, intuitive and self-explanatory.
5. Tolerance for Error. The A1A design minimizes hazards and the adverse consequences of accidental or unintended actions. The thermostatic control valve of the A1A ensures that scalding is not possible due to carelessness or forgetfulness.
6. Low Physical Effort. The electronic controls and locking mechanism of the A1A requires the most minimum effort for a devices to function. The guitar shaped door latch does not require grip strength and no wrist twisting. Controls function in a simple touch of a button.
7. Size and Space for Approach and Use. The low entry step ensures ease of access inside the A1A tub. Controls and fixtures are easy to reach regardless of size, stature and mobility of the bather.
To apply for Comfort Walk in Tubs wholesale and dealer program, contact Mel Newman at the toll free number 888-399-1211 or fill out the form http://comfortwalkintubs.com/partner-program/.