Los Angeles, California (PRWEB) September 30, 2012
Today, August 30, 2012, Comfort Walk in Tubs announced that the introductory sale promo for A1A Ultimate Walk in Tubs come to completion. The success of the unveiling of the A1A walk in tub to the seniors and the disabled community leads the company to extend the discount promo further. In lieu of the above mentioned introductory promo, Comfort Walk in Tubs now offers a 20% discount on all purchases for the A1A Tub. In the announcement from Mel Newman, Senior Sales Executive of Comfort Walk in Tubs, he relates, “Last month, our company introduced the A1A Ultimate Tub to the public for $3,490 price. Many consider this price as a steal. Today the introduction of the A1A culminates. The tub now serves as Comfort Walk in Tubs flagship product. We are now serving our fully loaded tub at the price of $ 3,990. At a regular price of $ 4,990, a $1,000 savings still comes huge for our beloved seniors and handicapped clients.”
Comfort Walk in Tubs boasts not only the affordability of their banner product in terms of price but also affirms its superiority against any walk in tubs in the market in terms of safety and reliability. Andro Dayao, the author of Walk in Tubs: Eight Essentials Safety Features, relates that, “The A1A walk in tubs incorporates the eight safety features that will make bathing for seniors easy, safe and comfortable. Comfort Walk in Tubs, in the design and manufacturing of A1A, sees to that.”
Andro Dayao expounds further the eight essential safety features of the A1A: “The A1A tub comes equipped with built-in features addressing the safety concerns of the physically weak so that bathing will be enjoyable and risk free.”
About the eight safety features of A1A Walk in Tubs
1. Quick Drain System and Rapid Fill Technology. A1A comes equipped with a rapid drain. The bather comes out of the A1A tub in less than three minutes. The bather needs not suffer cold while waiting for the tub to drain. The same is also true for the bathtub fill time. A1A fills the tub in 4 and a half minutes.
2. Low Entry Doorstep. The A1A step in height is only 6 inches. The threshold door of the A1A is rounded and contoured in shape to prevent tripping over.
3. Effortless Locking Mechanism. The ergonomic guitar shaped design of the A1A tub ensures that the closing and locking of the A1A door is easily with minimum effort and does involve wrist twisting.
4. Built in safety grab bars. The A1A built in grab bar grips easily because of its long and slender shaped. The placement of the hand bar can be easily access because of its strategic placement.
5. Contoured ADA compliant seat. The Chair height of the A1A tub complies with ADA regulation at 17 inches. The textured and contoured design of the A1A ensures slippage avoidance.
6. Easy to operate controls. The A1A tub is equipped with easy to reach electronic touch control button.
7. Anti-slip floor. The textured tub flooring of the A1A walk in bathtub safeguard the bather from skidding, slipping and falling over while using the tub.
8. Thermostatic control Valve. The A1A comes equipped with anti-scald valve that is user controlled and maintains temperature preventing scalding.
To Learn more about the A1A Walk in Tubs contact Mel Newman at Comfort Walk in Tubs’ toll free number, 888-399-1211 or visit Comfort Walk in Tubs Facebook Page.
For further reading on safety and healthy features of walk in tubs, visit Andro Dayao's http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Andro_Dayao articles about walk in tubs __title__ walk in tubs articles].