Walking On A Cloud’s New Balance Sale is on Now

Share Article

Walking On A Cloud shares new great walking shoe to match every style on sale now.

WalkingOnACloud.ca, a reputable Canadian retailer of comfort walking shoes by prestigious brands, is hosting its New Balance Sale. For a limited time, premium quality New Balance running and walking shoes are up to 50% off, and come with a free gift with online purchase until January 31. Men and women will find great shoes in both classic New Balance styling for runners and performance walkers, as wells as modern fashionable styles to cater to every style and need.

This season’s New Balance offering for active walkers include the WW1870SB for women, which features ACTEVA ULTRALITE technology in the midsole. This provides resistance to compression to support the foot while walking, and works in conjunction with a multi-density insert to provide optimal cushioning. Also featuring Walking Strike Path technology, the WW1870SB provides added stability to the foot throughout natural walking movement. The solid rubber outsole is durable and enhances longevity of the shoe, while synthetic mesh uppers available in blue and silver, or pink and silver, allow the foot to breathe.

For men, the MW811BE is ideal for performance walkers with superior stability features. Rearfoot stability is provided by a graphite rollbar and a TPU and lateral post. The single-density polyurethane mid- and outsoles reduce compression while walking, while also providing excellent cushioning that is also lightweight to optimize walking performance. The MW811BE also has Walking Strike Path technology, and is an Ossatron Recovery Shoe making it suitable for those undergoing post-Othotripsy treatment. Available in bone or black, this shoe includes lace-up styling for secure fit.

Styles mirroring the trend of more colourful running shoes for women include the WW875BP. This shoe is equipped with multiple comfort features to help reduce stress to joints during running. TrueBalance technology places a balance board within the shoe for stability, while a C-CAP midsole and ½-length TPU leaf spring system supported by a solid rubber outsole with Ndurance technology enable spring-back after every step. The added comfort of the removable insert in outfitted with ABZORB technology greatly enhances this shoe for long wear and is available in black and pink, or white and green.

This stylish U455BRL for men is a great combination of comfort and fashion. Featuring retro styling with brown leather and tan mesh, this shoe is versatile for both exercise and general wear. The EVA foam midsole provides great cushion, and the solid rubber outsole is durable against continued wear. The MW01GR is another great fashionable style for men, and will appeal to the environmentally conscious. The trendy grey and red upper is fashioned from 95% recycled PET – the same material used in recycled beverage bottles – and the remaining 5% is comprised of natural materials, following a reduced waste design. Also featuring an EVA foam midsole and solid rubber outsole, the MW01GR is as comfortable and robust as it is eco-friendly.

For these and other great styles on sale now from New Balance, visit WalkingOnACloud.ca. Free gifts with purchase are available online only until January 31, and while quantities last. As always, WalkingOnACloud.ca offers free shipping on orders over $50, and a 60-day return policy. Happy shopping!

About Walking On A Cloud
As a leading footwear retailer, Walking On A Cloud possesses an extensive collection of women’s and men’s footwear by the best, highest-quality brands in the world. We provide footwear for all your needs; from an active day of hiking rough terrain, to a work day in the office and everything in between. We consistently introduce the latest in style, trend and comfort technology to our stores. Our professional and knowledgeable salespeople provide personalized service second-to-none. They start by measuring your feet for length and width, and are experts at assisting in shoe selection based on the consumer’s needs. We stock a wide array of styles, sizes and widths so a customer can walk out with properly-fitted shoes the same day. To meet today’s footwear needs we also stock a large selection of orthotic-friendly, environmentally-friendly and vegan-friendly footwear, as well as shoes for consumers with various health-related problems.

Walking On A Cloud is definitely the one stop shop for all your footwear needs.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Mark Zuckier
Visit website