Warner Bros. @Comic_Con official bags feature #TheBigBangTheory, @DC_Nation & more! Pics HERE: http://bit.ly/R7azfk #WBSDCC #SDCC
Burbank, CA (PRWEB) July 09, 2012
Warner Bros. Entertainment will again sponsor the official bag of Comic-Con International: San Diego 2012, the Studio announced today. By joining forces with Comic-Con for the third consecutive year, Warner Bros. will give each fan attending the Con an unforgettable keepsake from the world’s leading pop culture convention.
- Over 130,000 of the oversized 24”x29” bags — which have been called Comic-Con’s “ubiquitous accessory” by Entertainment Weekly and “a must have” by Deadline Hollywood — have been produced and will be provided to Comic-Con attendees as they check in to the convention.
- To download images of the TV series bags, as well as the official Comic-Con 2012 artwork side, click here: http://bit.ly/R7azfk
- The 2012 edition will be a messenger-style bag with shoulder strap and, of course, a poster-protecting pocket.
- Designed by Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, the bags feature double-sided artwork. Each will have the all-new Comic-Con 2012 official design on one side, with the other highlighting Warner Bros. titles, including TV series — live-action and animated — from Warner Bros. Television and Warner Bros. Animation, and upcoming theatrical features from Warner Bros. Pictures.
- The featured TV titles are Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, DC Nation, Fringe, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries, along with motion pictures Man of Steel and Pacific Rim
- For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please visit http://www.thewb.com/comiccon and follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom (hashtag #WBSDCC). For official information about Comic-Con 2012, visit http://www.comic-con.org and follow Comic-Con on Twitter @Comic_Con.
More About Warner Bros.’ Comic-Con Bags
Created annually since 2006 by the Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing unit specifically for Comic-Con, the highly sought-after totes provide devoted fans with a handy carrying case for all the merchandise they take away from the Con — and serve as mobile billboards for a selection of the Studio’s key Comic-Con titles.
(818) 954-4855, tammy.golihew(at)warnerbros(dot)com
(818) 954-7222, tom.mcalister(at)warnerbros(dot)com