“In our current economy, it’s understandable why many people value job stability. But if your job doesn’t match your passion, all the money in the world can’t make up for the lack of happiness and fulfillment you'll feel," says T. Harv Eker.
San Diego, CA / Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) March 13, 2012
With millions of Americans unemployed, most people are grateful to find work that provides a decent income and job security. But they may be making a critical mistake, says one multi-millionaire entrepreneur and thought leader.
“In our current economy, it’s understandable why many people value job stability,” says T. Harv Eker, founder of Peak Potentials, one of North America’s largest personal development training companies, and author of the New York Times best-seller, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind. “But if your job doesn’t match your passion, all the money in the world can’t make up for the lack of happiness and fulfillment you’ll feel. Life is too short to spend 40-plus hours a week being miserable.”
The problem, Eker says, is that most people are raised to evaluate only earning capacity and job stability when picking a career. Actually liking what you do is considered a luxury – nice if it happens, but not a requirement. The result is that many, if not most, people end up in jobs that don’t match their passion and leave them feeling unfulfilled.
To help budding entrepreneurs to overcome the childhood programming that prevents them from following their true passion, Eker is pairing up with business coach Sam Crowley, to deliver a free teleseminar on Thursday, March 15, 2012. Founder of Every Day Is Saturday, Crowley is a former Fortune 100 executive who left his successful career to become an entrepreneur, determined to build a business that would allow him plenty of time to spend with his young children.
During “Monetize Your Passion: Simple Strategies for Earning Money & Achieving Financial Freedom Doing What You Love,” the duo will discuss the common roadblocks that prevent most people from following their passion and the critical mental shifts you must make to monetize your passion. Participants will learn:
- The 2 key ways any significant experience can be leveraged to create money
- The best strategy to use to minimize risk when transitioning from a job to self-employment
- Why trying to attain perfection is a deadly mistake … and the better way to appeal to potential customers
- The easiest way to overcome fear or anxiety … and how this strategy can unlock greater levels of success
- How to naturally attract attention and gain a following
- 2 ways to protect oneself from negativity when it is not feasible to end a toxic relationship, such as with a parent or co-worker
- The single most important thing to consider before taking someone else’s advice or criticism to heart
- What to clarify before networking so that it’s easier to connect with even the “big hitters” in an industry
- The most important thing to understand when looking for a mentor
- The only 2 reasons that people change … and how both can be leveraged when monetizing passion
- The biggest mistake most parents make when trying to teach their kids how to be successful and wealthy … and what to do instead
- And much more!
“Monetize Your Passion” is a Peak Potentials’ Warp Speed Success tele-webcast. “To stay competitive in today’s fast-changing world, continual education is important” says Eker. “Warp Speed Success events deliver essential lessons in 70 minutes or less, making them a practical solution for busy entrepreneurs and high achievers who don’t want to get left behind.”
“Monetize Your Passion” is a free virtual training program. Registration is required. To sign up, visit http://www.warpspeedsuccess.com.