London, UK (PRWEB) September 20, 2009
Cientifica is launching a new training division focused on preparation for the IEEE Wireless Communication Engineering Technologies (WCET) Certification Exams.
This training program is unique among WCET training courses in that it was developed specifically for succeeding at all seven parts of the WCET exam. Other courses are merely adaptations of their current wireless courses, but this five-day course was developed and refined to address the WCET course in particular.
Register Now! and put yourself and your company in the best position to succeed on the next WCET Certification Exam.
Benefits of the Training Course:
- The only training course of its kind that devotes five days to all seven levels of the IEEE WCET Certification Exam
- Other training courses for the WCET certification exam are merely adaptations of current courses; this training course was specifically designed and tested for providing the absolute best preparation for the WCET exam
- For the first time this unique five-day WCET training program that has proven successful in Singapore and Malaysia comes to England
- Training course located in Reading, England with easy access to all parts of the country
Benefits of IEEE WCET Certification:
- IEEE Wireless Communications Professional (WCP) credential holders have demonstrated their knowledge of wireless engineering technology concepts and terminology. To obtain the WCP credential, candidates must pass a rigorous examination based on the validated body of knowledge underlying the tasks performed in the industry.
- WCP credential holders are applied practitioners. Credential holders are tested not only on their knowledge of wireless communication engineering technology and practice, but also on their skills using that knowledge to perform and to develop and implement high-quality deliverables.
- WCP credential holders have successfully responded to a significant challenge. They have demonstrated both depth and breadth in their wireless communications engineering knowledge.
- Organizations can retain employees by investing in them. Supporting the WCP credential and WCP credential holders demonstrates a real commitment to them; in turn, WCP credential holders will demonstrate a commitment to you.
- Your support for the WCP credential makes a powerful statement to customers about the caliber of your people and your commitment to global best-practices. The IEEE WCP certification is both transnational and vendor neutral; the required examination that each WCP credential holder has passed reflects the work requirements of professionals around the globe.
If this training course is not in your field of interest, please feel free to pass it on to a colleague. To learn more about the WCET Training Course, please visit our website.