Our clients understand the vital importance of calendaring software to unify the entire organization, no matter how disparate or remote information has become.
Bethlehem, PA (PRWEB) March 24, 2011
Active Data Exchange, Inc., a provider of web-based event marketing and facilities scheduling software, today announced the release of Active Data Calendar Version 3.11. The new release incorporates major enhancements in performance and ease-of-use that help align entire organizations around a unified view of events, activities and resources.
Active Data Calendar is used by schools, healthcare, government, military and businesses to aggregate and consolidate all information that impact scheduled events, such as registration, attendance, venue, costs and resources, while serving as a powerful data export and marketing platform to reach other web sites, portals, intranets and social media outlets.
The new release enhances ease-of-use by allowing for multiple registrants to appear on a single registration record, while providing custom administration fields for powerful new filtering and search capabilities. The release also includes Gantt bar chart views to give event managers a fast and meaningful visual summary of activity preparation, duration and progress.
“Our clients understand the vital importance of calendaring software to unify the entire organization, no matter how disparate or remote information has become,” said Susan Yee, CEO of Active Data Exchange. “We are constantly pushing the benchmarks in terms of speed and performance, which ultimately results in significant cost savings for our clients and a more meaningful experience to their site visitors and end users.”
In addition to multiple registration capabilities and Gantt views, the new Active Data Calendar 3.11 release includes the following improvements:
- Custom administration fields for filtering and search
- Custom fields for Marketing Syndication and to pre-filter the results for the Search Syndication functionality
- Set cancellation deadlines to allowing registrants to cancel their registration within a designated timeframe
- Basic registration now allows a one-time export of event registrations in two widely supported formats: Comma Separated Values (CSV) and Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Registration forms now open up in a new window enhancing the user experience
- Export event registrant names allowing event organizers to quickly and easily print out name tags
- Create multiple Registrant Types with associated fees
- Notifications of cancelled registrants now provided to the Email Notification group
- Add maintenance for registrant types
- Public registration form to include a section for allowing a registrant to enter how many guests per registrant type. Calculate the cost based on what is entered if the event requires payment.
- Registrant Summary Report to include number of registrants on the summary line.
- Registrant Summary Report to include list of registrant types, number of registrants, and payment calculations in the detail section.
This new release is being made available immediately to customers that have current software maintenance agreements or managed services contracts in place. Additionally, all customers going forward will enjoy the benefits associated with the release of this release upon implementation of their software on either their production equipment or as a hosted solution delivered by Active Data Exchange.
Active Data Calendar is a web-based calendar program that allows for events to be published, managed, and promoted on the Calendar itself, other web sites, social media outlets, portals, intranets, SharePoint sites, Student Information Systems (SIS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, and other web-enabled enterprise technologies. Available extended capabilities include creating custom event registration forms and accepting registration fees online, booking facilities with specific features and resources for your event, and internal-only calendars to communicate and align key internal dates, deadlines, milestones, and events.
About Active Data Exchange:
Active Data Exchange has been providing enterprise web-based event marketing and facilities scheduling software, email and text message broadcasting solutions and information broadcasting solutions for education, healthcare, government and corporate organizations since 1999. Products and services include Active Data Calendar, Active Data Communicator, and Active Data Syndicator. Clients include New York City Department of Education, Drexel University, Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network, South Carolina National Guard, Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs, Baylor College of Medicine, National Government Services, North Carolina State University, Temple University and others. Active Data Exchange is a PA certified Minority and Woman Owned Business and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. For more information, please visit http://www.activedatax.com.