"We look forward to assisting hundreds of companies achieve their content marketing and web development goals this year.”
Fallbrook, CA (PRWEB) April 26, 2011
Telegent Media, LLC, a west coast online marketing agency, announces the launch of a new full-service division, Content Launch, a provider of web content development services and unveils an all new website (http://www.contentlaunch.com).
Online marketing veteran and business author Jon Wuebben has been named President and CEO of the new division. He will continue to assume his role as Chairman of Telegent Media and Managing Director for Urban Entrepreneurs.
"We are thrilled to bring Content Launch online in a time when companies everywhere understand the value of optimized, sharable, conversion friendly web content, mobile apps and social media tools. With our team of 100+ writers, designers, editors and other creative professionals, we aim to be one of the largest players in the rapidly growing content development space," said Jon Wuebben, President of Content Launch.
"We look forward to assisting hundreds of companies to achieve their content marketing and web content development goals this year.”
Services of Content Launch include:
- Content Creation- Develop, create and manage digital content (copy, video, audio and more) and experiences
- Specific Web Copy Development- Write blog posts, articles, auto-responders, press releases, case studies, white papers, e-books, ads, newsletters and more
- Content Strategy- Assess market conditions and assemble a plan for outreach
- Content Marketing Services- Assist in distributing content and reaching new audiences
- Social Media & Mobile - Assess social media presence, create brand strategies and write content
- Local Search- Assist smaller, community based companies optimize for the web
- Website design- Develop powerful Web 2.0 online sites, both B2B and B2C
For several years Content Launch has successfully developed SEO copy for hundreds of companies as CustomCopywriting.com. Through their Partner Program, they provide web copywriting for the clients of over 200 digital agencies, web designers, technology companies and other firms.
The company’s new website (http://www.contentlaunch.com) has been designed by R2 Integrated, Inc. In addition to providing a wide range of online content services and a full portfolio, the site features a site “Content Grader” application and a complimentary online marketing kit to all visitors.
"As the leading source of online content development services in the industry, we designed the site to be an information hub for our clients and the media," says Wuebben.