San Francisco (PRWEB) April 11, 2012
HostUCan.com, an industry leading web hosting review and search platform, today announces to formally launch its web hosting forum, with which people could discuss any issue related to web hosting.
The web hosting forum from HostUCan.com now has 4 main sections, which include:
- General Web Hosting forums to discuss about general question about web hosting, such as shared web hosting, vps hosting, cloud hosting, and etc.
- Framework & Application hosting forum is for the discussion of application related hosting issues, such as Wordpress hosting, Drupal hosting, and etc.
- Script Hosting Forum is about hosting topics of web site development scripts, such as PHP hosting, ASP.NET hosting
- Web Hosting Company Forums. HostUCan creates a sub-forum for each web hosting company in this section. People could post questions or share their experience of a specific web host here. HostUCan has integrated the posts here into the company profile page, which means all the discussion related to a web host will show up in the company profile page in HostUCan.com. This will make HostUCan.com to be the one stop for all website to get to know a web host from 360 degrees.
Since the launch of HostUCan.com in 2011, it has released many features to help webmaster on choose an ideal web hosting solution, such as:
- Web Hosting Review
- HostUCan Needs Oriented Web Hosting Search
- Free website monitoring service
- Self-service system for web hosting companies to manage their profile, and publish hosting solutions, company news and latest coupons.
- Web Hosting Coupon Search
And now, with this web hosting forum in place, HostUCan will further build up itself as the best place for people to look for a web hosting solution.
And to know more about HostUCan web hosting forum, please check out forum.hostucan.com
HostUCan.com is a need-oriented web hosting search and review platform. Their powerful products search engine could help webmasters find the best hosting solutions based on their hosting needs. HostUCan is also a place for webmasters to share their hosting experience and to seek information from other experts.