York, United Kingdom (PRWEB) September 4, 2006
AdsBay (http://www.AdsBay.co.uk), a free site for auctioning off advertising space launched earlier this year, has just released a new free ad pricing tool at http://www.adsbay.co.uk/Link_ad_price_calculator.php on September 1st. The tool was designed to help website owners determine pricing for their online ad real estate, and to help advertisers determine if they’re receiving fair pricing. The new free ad pricing tool from AdsBay offers several improvements over similar services, including the number of factors determining ad price estimates and the precision of the pricing results.
To separate their ad pricing tool from competing services around the Web, AdsBay has increased the number of factors taken into consideration while determining appropriate advertising pricing, including:
1. Information on the site or specific Web page gathered from Google, Yahoo!, AllTheWeb, AltaVista, and Alexa.
2. Number of ads appearing on the target page.
3. The target market of the website selling the ad space.
4. Whether the ads will have static or dynamic links.
5. Whether the ad will be shown site-wide or on a single page.
6. Whether the ad will be text-based or graphic.
7. The actual placement of the ad space on the target page (with 14 different options available to make matching more likely).
In addition to the large number of pricing factors, AdsBay aims to set their ad pricing tool apart as the most dynamic pricing tool on the market, by having calculations set to two decimal points, rather than simply rounding to preset whole dollar amounts, as most competitors do. The tool even allows website owners to link to the calculator from their ad sales page, with all values already filled in, as verification to advertisers that they’re receiving a fair price based on the factors involved in online advertising.
AdsBay.co.uk is an auction website for the advertising industry, where advertising products and services are bid on by individuals and companies of all sizes. The advertising auctions are available to buyers and sellers internationally. Joining the site is free, and listing available advertising space is free to sellers. AdsBay.co.uk was launched in May 2006, by Ross Fobian.