Hillsboro, OR (PRWEB) September 7, 2010
UV-LED curing technology is gaining worldwide acceptance and many experts predict that LEDs will replace traditional mercury based UV curing lamps. LEDs offer a green, safe, energy efficient technology that is revolutionizing visible light and changing how manufacturers are UV curing. Phoseon is the world leader in clean energy UV-LED curing solutions and the pioneer of patented Semiconductor Light Matrix (SLM™) technology. Phoseon's UV-LED curing products are currently used in UV curing applications for UV curing of printing, coatings, adhesives and many others. Register today!
This webinar is intended for those who want to evaluate the latest clean energy UV LED technology as an alternative to conventional mercury based UV curing.
1) Those who are involved in the UV curing process for printing, graphic arts, adhesives, electronics, coatings and other industrial applications
2) UV curable materials and formulation professionals interested in the UV-LED Curing technology
Register today for Phoseon Technology's webcast to gain valuable insight into UV-LED curing including:
1) Review of basics of UV cure (wavelength, irradiance, dose, and photoinitiator interaction)
2) Review of mercury lamp operation and characteristics
3) The construction and characteristics of UV LED sources
4) How to implement a UV LED curing project
5) Specific examples of UV commerical applications of UV LED curing (printing/graphic arts, adhesives and electronics, coatings for wood and other substrates)
6) Live question and answer - Ask questions specific to your UV curing need
About Phoseon Technology
Phoseon Technology is the world leader in clean energy UV LED curing solutions for industrial applications. Phoseon’s products enable faster, cleaner, and more efficient industrial processes for UV curing of photopolymers in adhesives, inks, and coatings. Founded in 2002, Phoseon is a US based corporation with worldwide sales and support and is headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon. For more information please visit http://www.phoseon.com.