“We are pleased to be recognized as a leading firm in this independently conducted national study,” says Paul Taylor, Webmarketing 123 Founder and CEO.“I’m proud of our entire team. This reinforces the business strategy we have chosen to pursue.”
Oakland, CA (PRWEB) February 19, 2010
Webmarketing 123, a San Francisco Bay Area based search engine marketing firm, was featured in a national study of high performance services firms entitled “The High Growth Professional Services Firm: How Some Firms are Able to Grow in Any Market.” Only four firms were considered for this honor.
“Webmarketing 123 combines search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising and social media in a way that makes it easy for their clients to improve the performance of their online marketing campaigns,” says study director Lee Frederiksen, Ph.D. “We do regular primary research on some of the best run professional services firms in North America. Webmarketing 123 is highly focused on providing results for their customers. It’s easy to see why they have been so successful.”
“We are pleased to be recognized as a leading firm in this independently conducted national study,” says Paul Taylor, Webmarketing 123 Founder and CEO. “I’m proud of our entire team. This reinforces the business strategy we have chosen to pursue.”
The study was designed and conducted under the direction of Hinge, a leading branding and marketing firm specializing in professional services.
Key findings include:
- High Growth firms grew almost 9 times faster and were 50% more profitable than their Average Growth peers. They achieved these levels of growth and profitability while spending slightly LESS than average on marketing and sales.
- High Growth firms employ counterintuitive strategies. Most firms broaden their targets and services to expand business. High Growth firms focus and specialize.
- High Growth firms are almost 3 times more likely to have a strong, easy-to-understand differentiator
- The more frequently firms conducted research into their target clients’ needs, the faster they grew and the more profitable they were.
- To find out more about the characteristics of high growth firms and to view the profile on Webmarketing 123, download a complimentary copy of The High Growth Professional Services Firm: How Some Firms are Able to Grow in Any Market at http://www.hingemarketing.com/highgrowth
About Webmarketing 123
Webmarketing 123 is a full service search engine marketing firm that specializes in delivering improvements in measureable results. Founded in 2004 and based in Oakland, California, the firm brings together the power of search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising and social media marketing. With strong presence in the technology, consumer services and business services areas, Webmarketing 123 has been recognized as a thought leader in the rapidly evolving world of online marketing. http://www.webmarketing123.com.
Founded in 2002, Hinge provides breakthrough marketing strategies and award-winning branding to professional services firms. From strategic analysis and assessment to market research, strategy development and outsource marketing, Hinge helps clients build highly competitive brands. With a specialty in financial services, architecture, engineering, information technology, management consulting and government contracting firms, Hinge has built an expertise in finding and marketing the competitive advantage in any professional services business. The firm’s work has been featured in magazines and design books and has won over 100 major awards. Learn more about Hinge at http://www.hingemarketing.com.