Birmingham, UK (PRWEB) December 12, 2006
Google's new "Website Optimizer" tool allows website owners to test different versions of their site to see which is best at "converting" visitors into customers. But it doesn't tell them what to test. A new report by Conversion Rate Experts reveals 101 easy ways to use Google Website Optimizer to greatly increase a website's profitability.
The report reveals...
- Why 2007 will be the year of "The Conversion Rate Wars" between websites.
- The three instant changes that most website owners could make to increase their website's conversion rate.
- The 4 big mistakes that most web marketers make when testing changes to their site - and why they can be disastrous for business.
- The single most powerful technique for increasing conversion rates (no-one's even talking about it).
- How Karl's grandmother revolutionized his business. And how yours can too.
Dr. Karl Blanks and Mr. Ben Jesson are an entertaining interview, who give listeners information that's immediately useful to their business. To arrange an interview, call Karl on 07715 809444 (011 44 7715 809444 from the US, +44 7715 809444 from outside the UK).
About Conversion Rate Experts
Conversion Rate Experts are Dr. Karl Blanks and Mr. Ben Jesson. They were invited to participate in the first round of beta testing for Google's new Website Optimizer.
Conversion rate improvement is NOT rocket science …and Karl should know - he's a rocket scientist! Karl was awarded a Ph.D. from Cambridge University, England, for developing new ultra-high-temperature materials.
Soon after he was awarded the UK's Young Entrepreneur Of The Year award.
In 2000, Karl was awarded Chartered Engineer status for his work applying techniques such as Taguchi method to the optimization of large-scale production plants.
Since 2001 he has been applying scientific tools to web marketing.
Ben Jesson is a world expert in organic SEO (that's getting your site to number one in the search engines for your chosen keywords).
Ben has an encyclopedic knowledge of web marketing, due to the fact that he studies it during all his waking hours. His 30GB iPod contains no music - just web marketing podcasts and training courses. He lives in England with his girlfriend…in a house that is being paid for by Google AdSense.