(PRWEB) January 23, 2012
Bridology.com is considered a one-stop shop when it comes to anything and everything about weddings. May it be the latest wedding trends, the best wedding theme songs, which colors make a great wedding theme, and even which foods to serve at the wedding reception. Visiting the website is like buying a whole library of wedding books. And now more than ever, Bridology has created its wedding vendor listing of over 500 wedding websites that everything from wedding dresses, catering services, jewelry, and interior designs.
To give a brief idea of what to expect; all 500 wedding vendors are divided into 10 main categories which each have at least 7 to 10 sub topics to make navigating around and looking for a wedding vendor easy:
- Wedding Guide. This is where readers will find the vendors who have all the essentials when it comes to planning a wedding. Vendors here range from music stores who sell wedding song CDs, stores where one can find the best wedding decor, places wherein couples can get the best food for their wedding reception, and even places to get books with the best wedding vows.
- Honeymoon Gear. The honeymoon is merely an extension of the wedding, by Bridology has all the links where newlywed couples can get the gear that they’ll need on their out of town honeymoon vacation. One can find vendors who sell beach and scuba gear, travelling luggage, and even shoes and other accessories that one might need on that much awaited honeymoon getaway.
- Wedding Invitations. Only the best wedding invitation makers are found here.
- Wedding Jewelry. As the name suggests, brides and even grooms to be can find all the jewelry to be worn on the happiest day of their lives here.
- Wedding Apparel. Who said that picking the clothes to wear in a wedding was that easy? We all know that the bride and all the other females in a wedding have to wear a dress while the men wear tuxedos or anything formal for that matter. But on this special day, who wouldn’t want the best clothes to be seen on the aisle?
- Wedding favors. What’s a party without favors? A wedding has its romantic and solemn moments, but at the end of it all, it is still a celebration of the union of two people. It’s always best to give all the guests something to remember them about and Bridology make your life easier by providing all these links.
- Wedding gifts. Bridology isn’t just about the bride, the groom, and the people organizing the wedding. Bridology also provides links for guests who want to find out which gift would be the best to give the newlyweds.
- Wedding Fashion. Click here for the latest trends in wedding fashion. Want to know what the newest hairdo for brides is in this season? Or which make up will look best?
- Wedding reception. Learn which vendors can offer you the best catering services and even entertainment during the party.
- Wedding travel. Planning to get married on a remote island? Bridology readers might find the perfect wedding venue on this site.
Bridology is one of the country’s leading wedding blog and jewelry guides, featuring weekly blog posts, a wedding vendors directory, and jewelry guide to the latest engagement rings and wedding bands, and tips for new brides!
# # #