Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) June 30, 2006
One Stop Wedding Planner, Inc announces today the launch of their new interactive online wedding planner to assist couples planning for their big day. The website, OneStopWeddingPlanner.com (http://www.onestopweddingplanner.com), offers both free and paid membership options, promising to be the most effective online organizational tool now online.
As all aspiring couples know, a wedding ceremony is only the final step in a long list of hundreds of to-do’s, details, and arrangements. With the help of our free wedding planner tracking the planning, budgeting and organization of these details, there is no doubt the bride and groom will be more relaxed as their day approaches. One Stop Wedding Planner provides pre-made and customizable templates that will successfully organize every wedding detail. One Stop Wedding Planner has done the work for you, and the success of a stress free wedding awaits you.
One Stop Wedding Planner features include:
- Agenda – Create an agenda for your wedding day.
- Budget – Complete list of wedding items listed in spreadsheet format where couples can estimate costs and keep track of real costs to ensure they stay on budget.
- Calendar - Couples have access to the most complete To-Do list which is pre-populated to include every task that must get done each month up to the day of their wedding. A separate ticker informs couples when any tasks are overdue.
- Contacts – A running list of contacts that is linked to the contacts you enter for each field of your wedding planning checklist.
- Guest List – Keep track of all the details of your attendees: who is coming and who is not, how many in the party, their contact information, the gifts received, thank-you cards due, and more.
- Floor Plan – In a matter of minutes, couples can create their own floor plan and seating chart, and assign seating at model tables the program creates.
- Flowers – Keep track of flower arrangement details including costs, delivery times, and contact information.
- Food – Plan food and beverages for your rehearsal dinner and reception.
- Gifts & Favors – This wedding organizer option tracks attendee gifts, wedding party gifts, welcoming and parting gifts.
- Hotels – Centralize a list of hotel details for where guests are staying, arrival and departure dates, reservation numbers, and contact information.
- Music – Start a list of songs you want played at your wedding. Choose from a top 40 list of suggestions.
- Photography – Create a list of desired individual, couple, and group shots to share with your photographer.
- Registries – Keep a list of registries, and have easy access to them whenever you need.
- Transportation – Keep track of contact information, budget and schedule details, as well as an agenda for pick-up and drop-off times.
- Wedding Party – A contact list for the entire wedding party. Includes the ability to list and arrange individuals according to what order they walk down the aisle.
A Solution for the Shortcomings of Information Only Wedding Websites
Today’s wedding websites of note disregard the intricate organizational aspects and interrelationships of complex wedding planning. Informational resources are of value, although the task of putting that information into action remains a challenge. One Stop Wedding Planner tackles this problem by introducing a user-friendly tool which automatically provides couples with the knowledge of WHAT needs to take place to plan a wedding and the tools to make the wedding proceed without a hitch.
About One Stop Wedding Planner
Founded by Katie Jarvis (professional marketing event planner for a New York City based firm), One Stop Wedding Planner (http://www.onestopweddingplanner.com) is the world’s first online website where couples can organize every detail of their wedding. A wedding is one of the most important days in a person’s life, but with the help of One Stop Wedding Planner couples will spend less time stressing and more time enjoying the countdown to their most exciting and memorable day.
info @ onestopweddingplanner.com
# # #