This partnership will bring top-tier wedding tips, trends, and advices to the site and help brides-to-be plan their most ideal wedding imaginable.
Phoenix (Vocus) December 9, 2009
SheKnows (http://www.sheknows.com), one of the largest and fastest growing online destinations for women, announced the re-launch of their popular SheKnows Weddings channel in conjunction with a new partnership with OneWed.com. SheKnows Weddings offers informative content for the blushing bride-to-be ranging from the pre-engagement phase to tips for enjoying the first year as a newlywed. By partnering with an expert in the field such as OneWed.com, SheKnows ensures their female audience will receive the most up-to-date and accurate wedding information available on the web.
“OneWed is thrilled to provide expert wedding planning advice for SheKnows.com readers,” said Jennifer Napier, VP of Marketing for OneWed.com. “This partnership will bring top-tier wedding tips, trends, and advices to the site and help brides-to-be plan their most ideal wedding imaginable.”
“SheKnows is a one-stop-shop for every woman, no matter what her age or stage in life – brides-to-be are no exception. That’s why we’re so excited about this new partnership with OneWed, which will allow us to expand our offerings with content that blends beautifully with the SheKnows spirit. Our philosophy is simple: To make life easier and more fun for readers by providing up-to-date trends, budget-friendly ideas, and a fresh perspective on life. We are proud to align the SheKnows brand with OneWed.com, a leader in the online wedding world and an excellent resource for brides. We are confident it will make for a happy marriage – for both us and our readers.” - Alison Bills, Managing Editor, SheKnows
SheKnows Weddings will cover topics such as:
- Proposing and engagement: Find the perfect ring and ideas on how to pop the big question!
- Planning your perfect day: Choose the location, establish your budget, finalize your guest list and find the perfect photographer.
- Wedding fashion: Find out what's in and what's out, trendy ideas to personalize your style and finding the perfect look for you and your bridal party.
- Honeymoon in paradise: How to start your newlywed journey with ideas, tips and advice on everything from where to go, to what to bring and much more!
- Destination weddings: Long distance planning, finding the right location, hiring local wedding vendors and handling foreign contracts and paperwork.
- Budget wedding tips; Managing a tight budget? Looking for ways to save? SheKnows Weddings will show you the way!
- Wedding gown gallery: View amazing couture from world renowned wedding gown designer, plus options with budget-friendly price tags. Your dress could be waiting for you!
- Wedding vendor locator: Powered by OneWed.com: Find local vendors in your area and much more with one click.
- Check out the new SheKnows.com redesign now at http://www.sheknows.com/channels/weddings.htm
Getting to the heart of what it really means to be a woman, SheKnows (http://www.sheknows.com) attracts more than 12.5 million unique visitors. With editors dedicated to providing daily content for women seeking advice, information and a fresh fun take on life, the site is the authoritative source for women ages 18 to 54. The SheKnows audience gains access to exclusive content on entertainment, parenting, health and wellness, money and career, dating, beauty and style and more, and are offered a stimulating, well-rounded online experience enhanced with a vibrant message board community, free games and activities, and captivating blogs.
As one of the fastest growing destinations on the web, SheKnows is consistently one of the top 10 properties for women, generating over 150 million page views each month. For advertisers, opportunities for sponsorship and creative integration go well beyond the banner and make marketing messages an uninterrupted part of the user experience. The company is based in Los Angeles with offices in New York, Scottsdale and Chicago. SheKnows is part of Atomic Online (http://www.atomiconline.com), a diversified online media company.
OneWed is the ultimate online source for the truth in wedding planning, providing couples with a wealth of tips, advice, and creative suggestions to help personalize their wedding experience. The site’s newest platform, WeddingPreParty.com, is a virtual way for couples to start the celebration early and keep in contact with guests through a social wedding planning network. OneWed boasts the largest searchable directory of local wedding vendors with over 210,000 vendors nationwide with honest ratings and reviews. Additionally, the site features OneWed’s Savvy Scoop Wedding Blog, online wedding checklist, free wedding websites and ideas for everything from engagement rings to wedding dresses to honeymoon planning. OneWed can be found online at OneWed.com, facebook.com/Wedding.Planning, and twitter.com/OneWed.