Mountain View, CA (Vocus) February 2, 2009
Wedding Paper Divas (http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com ), a leading online retailer of premium, personalized wedding stationery, has transformed the hottest style trends of 2009 into its newest line of wedding invitations, save the date cards and more. As a preferred resource for wedding etiquette and style information, Wedding Paper Divas knows that many brides turn to fashion and beauty resources to help them set the theme for their big day. Wedding Paper Divas is now doing the same, offering a product line that reflects the latest color trends, chic styles and luxurious patterns of each season.
From jewel tones to rich textures and modern monograms, some of top wedding trends for 2009 include:
- Making a Bold Impression: Gone are the days of the boring, cream-colored wedding invitations. With Wedding Paper Divas, today's bride can find wedding stationery that will set a chic and contemporary tone for her entire event. From save the date cards and wedding invitations to matching table cards, programs and menus, a fun and fashionable wedding suite will help modern couples make a bold impression with their posh paper products.
- Jewel Tones: Many couples are saying goodbye to pastels as they brighten their wedding suites with sleek and sophisticated jewel tones. Bold colors breathe new life into weddings in the New Year with rich purples, emerald greens, electric blues and crush oranges, these colors can be seen everywhere -- including a stylish couple's wedding stationery.
- Grey is the New Black: In 2009, grey is the new black. Brides are combining bold jewel tones with smoky grey to create a bold, yet subtly soft look. When it comes to stationery, grey text balances nicely against the bold design elements that give invitations a fresh and modern look.
- Monogram Makeover: Will monograms ever go out of style? Wedding Paper Divas has no doubt that monograms remain as popular as ever, but this year couples are adding a touch of boldness by extending their monograms from initials to full names.
- Simple Motifs: Sometimes less is more. From classic lace patterns to simple and modern motifs, everyday design elements that can be easily used throughout a ceremony are proving to be an exciting new inspiration for fashionable couples everywhere.
- Destination Get Aways: As "cruise" gear is hitting the runways and couples are opting to have smaller destination weddings over big hometown events, many will be swept away with aquatic and cruise-themed wedding stationery.
- Rich Textures: When it comes to stationery paper, texture is a must-have feature for many brides of discriminating taste. From textured papers to letterpress and thermography printing, what better way to bring out a rich bold feel of an invitation than with a little lavish texture?
To see these trends reflected in our fresh, new 2009 collection of stationery designs, please visit weddingpaperdivas.com.
About Wedding Paper Divas
Based in Mountain View, California, Wedding Paper Divas offers premium, personalized wedding stationery. Wedding Paper Divas works with well-known, as well as up-and-coming, artists who design wedding invitations, bridal shower invitations and thank you cards that fit today's trends and romantic inspirations. Every design on Wedding Paper Divas is exclusive, which means it cannot be found anywhere else online or offline. Additionally, all Wedding Paper Divas products are printed on the highest quality paper and are completed in a fraction of the time for a fraction of the cost of most local wedding retailers. Wedding Paper Divas loves helping brides-to-be find the perfect design and paper that leaves a stylish, lasting impression.