One of the areas in which our recruiters are making more of these placements is in Engineering.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) September 06, 2013
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded 25 years ago.
Network Recruiters Making Split Placements:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, August 19, through Sunday, August 25. Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- Michael Stuck of Gables Search Group, Inc. and Sean Napoles, CPC of Career Brokers, Inc. placed a Software Engineer - Progress.
- Michael Stuck of Gables Search Group, Inc. and Mario Linale of Atlas Consulting Group, LLC placed an IT Manager/Administrator.
- Jeff Gilbert of Kingfish Technology, LLC and Janet Miller of Computer Management, Inc. placed a SFDC Consultant.
- Kerry Boehner of KOB Solutions, Inc. and Judy Kaplan of Prof’l Recruiting Consultants placed a Manager, Customer Service.
- Larry Ploscowe of EXEK Recruiters, Ltd. and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed an Automation Engineer.
- Dan Simmons, CPC of Continental Search & Outplacement, Inc. and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Plant Manager.
- Steve Brody of Executive Resource Systems and Laurie Skinner of Ives & Associates, Inc. placed an Audit Semi Senior.
- Kristy Fangman of Automationtechies.com and Alan Daum of Alan N. Daum & Associates, Inc. placed a Process Automation Engineer.
- Bob Long of Executive Personnel Services and Alex Roberts of Joseph Michaels International placed an Environmental Affairs Manager.
- Tim Honn of Fortis Recruiting Solutions, Inc. and Gary Elias of Elias Associates, Inc. placed a Purchasing Manager.
“With four months to go in 2013, Top Echelon Network recruiters are still making more split placements this year as compared to last year,” said Top Echelon Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CPC/CERS. “One of the areas in which our recruiters are making more of these placements is in Engineering. Every week, Network recruiters fill Engineering job openings and place Engineers at companies all across the country. It’s one area of the U.S. economy that definitely appears to be robust.”
About Top Echelon Network:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements.