Houston, TX (PRWEB) June 27, 2008
WhiteFence.com, the leading online marketplace for utilities and home services, announced the recent launch of EnergyBabble.com, a new blog devoted to discussing energy and its impact on consumers daily lives.
EnergyBabble features the latest news, tips and resources on electricity, natural gas, green energy and more. With weekly blogs detailing information on global energy in an effort to help consumers make sense of their energy usage, better manage their service, and find additional ways to conserve energy and save money on their monthly bill.
The new EnergyBabble.com includes the following features and tools:
- Valuable money saving tips to help consumers manage their monthly energy bill
- E-mail subscription that provides news updates and more
- RSS feed sign up to stay up to date on new stories as they post
- Links to additional energy information and resources from the Department of Energy, Grist.com, American Gas Association and more
- The ability to shop and order utilities and home services in one centralized location - provided by WhiteFence.com
In addition to valuable energy and money-saving tips, WhiteFence also offers consumers a comprehensive, fast and free online ordering system for all essential home and move-related services, with products ranging from free change of address to bundled phone, Internet and TV packages. Leading national providers highlight their latest specials and incentives through WhiteFence.com, benefiting millions of customers across the United States and providing a one-stop shop to find the best deals on utilities and home services online.
WhiteFence is the leading one-stop online comparison-shopping marketplace that helps consumers compare and order home services such as electricity, natural gas, phone, cable and satellite TV, high-speed Internet and more as a free service. WhiteFence's powerful online ordering system makes it easy for millions of U.S. households to find the best deals and conveniently set up their home services in minutes.