Smart website software like Wild Apricot helps these associations maximize efficiencies and expand communications. And the best news of all is that it's available for a flat fee starting as low as $25 a month, with no set-up fees or other charges.
Toronto, ON (PRWEB) March 12, 2009
It's time for spring cleaning. Wild Apricot offers homeowner and condominium associations the perfect way to start: go paperless by creating an online community. Wild Apricot's smart website and membership management software can increase efficiency, improve communications and boost owner and renter satisfaction - all of which can help enhance property values.
What challenges do homeowner associations face? Keeping members up-to-date, dealing with reams of paper forms for routine administrative tasks and managing fees are just a few. Plus, much of the responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the association falls on residents volunteering their time and energy. Wild Apricot offers an easy-to-use, extremely affordable solution for dealing with these challenges and more.
"Foreclosures and falling real estate values combined with tough economic conditions continue to squeeze homeowners associations, forcing them to do more with less," says Dmitry Buterin, Chief Apricot at Wild Apricot. "Smart website software like Wild Apricot helps these associations maximize efficiencies and expand communications. And the best news of all is that it's available for a flat fee starting as low as $25 a month, with no set-up fees or other charges."
Seven Different Online Services for Condo & Homeowners Associations Rolled in One
Wild Apricot puts the functionality of seven different systems into one package, perfect for homeowners associations striving to save administration time and cut expenses:
1. Website with user-friendly content management tool: Engage residents, owners and other volunteers to showcase your community
2. Centralized contact database: Track owners/resident contact information and other pertinent information.
3. Self-service portal for owners/residents: Create the ability to pay annual dues, register for meetings, and connect with others online.
4. Event calendar and online registration: Manage board meetings, community events and other special events.
5. Secure online payments capability: Collect fees, rent shared facilities and more all online.
6. Online community tools: Introduce discussion forums, e-newsletters, and even a community blog.
7. Secure private web pages: Set up pages for board communications, committees and sensitive information restricted to owners.
Building a Community within Communities
How are HOAs already using Wild Apricot? Here are just a few examples: In Florida, Riverplace 100, a condominium association with 117 unit owners uses Wild Apricot to keep open lines of communications with owners -particularly important since more than half live there only during the winter. Residents in Winnipeg, Manitoba's historic Exchange District are using Wild Apricot to build and protect their community with their R:ED website - they recently saved three heritage buildings from destruction. Roscoe Village Neighbors offers residents of the Chicago, Illinois community a myriad of information on its website, including a new resident page, an active announcement board and special events.
About Wild Apricot
Wild Apricot is web-based software-as-a-service designed for charities and non-profits, associations and clubs. More than 15,000 organizations have already registered to use Wild Apricot service - integrated website content management, membership database, member self-service portal and event registration, e-mail communication, blogs and forums, and online payments. With pricing starting at just $25 per month and with a product designed for non-technical users, Wild Apricot can help even the smallest associations, non-profits and communities.
Dmitry Buterin, Wild Apricot
Colin Trethewey, Loud Frogs PR