(PRWEB) October 30, 2014
The law firm of William Kay, licensed in New Jersey and New York, will be celebrating its 30 year anniversary on November 1, 2014. Part of that celebration is the introduction to new clients a reduced initial one-hour initial consultation fee of $99, good until December 15, 2014.
“If some had told me in 1982 we’d have been celebrating 30 years in practice, I would have thought the person was crazy. But here we’re celebrating yet another milestone anniversary of our firm. Thirty years strong… and oh, boy, it been an amazing ride,” said William Kay, managing attorney at the Law office of William Kay.
New clients are invited to visit the William Kay website at http://williamkay.com/ to schedule their complimentary one-hour initial consultation.
“So much has happened since our 25th anniversary. Our firm has gone through another recession, and iPads, iPhones and other SmartPhones are everywhere. The iPhone itself was first introduced just months before our 25th celebration, today they all play an integral part in our lives,” said Kay.
Today, William Kay continues to build and grow to meet the needs of our growing clientele. In order to facilitate further growth of our practice, the practice deals with such issues as:
- Contacting the Surrogate to assure a smooth probate process where a will exists
- Setting forth the administration process, the selection of an administrator and the flow of assets when a will does not exist
- Discussion regarding assets controlled by will
- Review of the administration process
- Income tax issues faced by the estate and beneficiaries
- Income tax concerns surrounding retirement assets
- Availability of funds during course of administration
- Preparation of the US and state inheritance and estate tax filings
- Preparation of documents to be filed with the Surrogate
- Transfer of assets
- Conclusion and Termination of estate
The firm, which specializes in a suite of legal services related to the probate and administration of decedent’s estates, provides legal services and accounting services for individuals, small businesses, estates and trusts.
“These services will all contribute to the future of our practice,” said Kay, who is extremely excited about their future where he sees new services and new geographies and more growth.
The Wyckoff, New Jersey law and accounting practice, with William Kay, also a certified public accountant with a wealth of knowledge and experience dealing with the legal and tax issues, the sky is the limit. According to Kay, with continued increase in legal and tax issues, people aren’t just looking for an attorney or accountant, but someone who understands and can effectively deal with any matter that arise, particularly during the course of settling an estate. Towards this end, the practice has since expanded its practice area to Bergen County, Passaic County, as well as, New York and surrounding areas.
For further information, please contact: http://williamkay.com/.