Livonia, MI (Vocus) April 15, 2009
Take cues from spring to open up your decorating space. American Blinds, Wallpaper and More offers advice on spring decorating tip and trends. Think about the decorating styles that appeal to you and use the following tips for guidance:
- Reflect Color: Color, color on the wall…which is the most beautiful of them all? The look of your walls speaks volumes about your personality and style. Yes, wall coverings and window treatments can express your true colors. Use wall coverings as a way to create your own serene setting or bold focal area. 2009 color trends are all about simplicity and vibrancy. Colors palettes such as … citrus yellows and oranges, plums (the new black), neutral pearl grays and oceanic blue-greens.
- Bring in Global Elements: Add color and culture to your décor. Showcase your travels, interests or create a space to simply daydream about a place you would like to go. Popular global inspirations include Asian, African, Mediterranean and Parisian styles. Shop our wallpaper, borders and fabulous room murals.
- Go Natural: Focus on Earth-Friendliness. Today there are an abundance of products available that reflect nature and are better for our environment. These products incorporate earthy colors and textures. Choose eco-friendly shades which are PVC-free and 100% recyclable like American Blinds® Roller Shades. Check out the eco-friendly wallpaper made from recycled material or sourced from managed forests.
- Indoor / Outdoor: Bamboo is one of the most renewable, sustainable and eco-friendly natural resource on the planet and its versatility is practically limitless. Checkout woven wood shades, grasscloth wallpaper and other bamboo home décor products.
- Spring New Arrivals: Welcome spring with new arrivals in home decorating. Shop bold floral inspirations from Shand Kydd II Wall Coverings. Redefine your walls with Classic Silks Wallpaper by Norwall® Wallcoverings. Softline Home Fashions has gathered the latest and most interesting fabrics from around the world, bringing them to you with affordable priced curtains. Our designer rug collection brings together the latest styles from four great designers including Andy Warhol, Kathy Ireland, Mary-Kate and Ashley and Tommy Bahama.
- Value Murals from Compass Collection: For the value shoppers we created a new wallpaper mural collection that offers a selection of sizes and designs in today's hot design colors. Value mural's starting around $50. Easy to install 18" panels; available in 3 to 8 panels. This new line can make a dull wall into a feature wall that is a conversation piece for your home or office.
This spring homeowners can add color and style even on a budget. You don't have to sacrifice quality when decorating with affordable super value collections from American Blinds. Enjoy the new, quick way to navigate and shop for the perfect, energy efficient window treatments from American Blinds, Wallpaper and More, at http://www.americanblinds.com.
ABOUT AMERICAN BLINDS, WALLPAPER AND MORE:
American Blinds, Wallpaper and More is the largest online retailer of brand name custom window treatments and wall coverings at savings from 25% - 85% off most retail stores and home centers. They carry all brand name blinds and wallpaper, including Hunter Douglas®, Comfortex®, Bali®, Levolor®, Kirsch®, Waverly® and American Blinds®, their most popular brand. The company also sells home decorating products including curtains, draperies, custom framed wall art, and area rugs. Their website, http://www.americanblinds.com, can search for over 500,000 wallpaper, border and fabric patterns by color, style and other keywords. Most merchandise is shipped via free ground delivery and is covered by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a Lowest Price Guarantee. For more than fifty years American Blinds, Wallpaper and More has provided high quality products to over 6 million customers nationwide.
Director of Online Marketing & Business Development
American Blinds, Wallpaper and More