Our firm is at the forefront of new technologies, so the position is a great opportunity for a technology junky who can think on their feet and would like to be part of our growing team.
Hoboken, New Jersey and New York City, NY (PRWEB) December 06, 2011
eMazzanti Technologies an IT support and computer network managemrnt firm seeks a candidate for network engineer position to work with its growing client base in the NYC metro area. The position requires an individual who is an excellent project manager, can work independently, manage time well, and present a professional image to our clients.
“Our firm is at the forefront of new technologies, so the position is a great opportunity for a technology junky who can think on their feet and would like to be part of our growing team,” notes Carl Mazzanti, chief executive officer, eMazzanti Technologies.
All applications for this position are accepted via eMazzanti’s online system. Candidates can begin the interview process or refer someone by going to the following link: http://www.emazzanti.net/about-us/careers
Windows Network Engineer Responsibilities
- Design, upgrade and continual maintenance of client networks
- Timely diagnoses of, response to and resolution of client support cases, both onsite and remote
- Analysis of networks and recommendations for improvements
- Documentation of all work done for clients.
Job candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- 1-4 Years’ experience working as a network engineer or network administrator
- Proven project management experience in a technical field
- Ability to manage and prioritize concurrent deployments in multiple highly-fluid environments
- Concrete track record of creative problem solving
- Strategic resource deployment capabilities
- Identify client needs and pair with existing services and/or recognize the need for new or different service offerings
- Dynamic ability to apply existing knowledge and/or services to new opportunities
- Ability to recognize team strengths and help overcome or compensate for weaknesses
- Confident client management skills
- Maintain and grow relationships
- Ability to set and meet expectations
- Deal with escalations
- Effective communication skills
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 R2, Exchange 2010, and Windows 7 Professional
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, DNS, VOIP, VPN’s and Network Security
- Experience with desktop support and network troubleshooting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Preferred: Microsoft Certified Professionals, MCITP, MCTS
- Knowledge of ConnectWise
Leadership Creates a Competitive Advantage
eMazzanti Technologies' focus on company leadership revolves around creating competitive advantages and relying on new technology to help enhance its niche in the professional services market. For example, new technology must meet three criteria: to enhance the ability to market to and serve its customers; to increase productivity in significant, incremental ways; and to help create a competitive advantage that permeates its entire marketing effort.
Leadership Aimed at Employees, Yields Double-Digit Growth
eMazzanti has created a very successful internal enhancement program aimed at retaining employees. For example, it provides employees with the latest in emerging information technology hardware and software (often the newest beta test products), modern office facilities, a unique productivity dashboard to monitor personal, company and customer progress, and has established a vendor "care culture" to retain key support relationships with financial, legal, facilities and production vendors.
Over the last five years, eMazzanti has had no employee turnover. This consistency not only validates the level of employee satisfaction but delivers a consistent level of service and satisfaction to its customer base as well. "Low turnover has translated into double-digit growth for the 10 years we've been in business. Employee retention absolutely generates customer retention," said Mazzanti. "It also creates 'ownership', the highest well-spring of employee satisfaction."
Technology "Goodies" Skyrocket Employee Morale
"Technology oriented people love to have the newest technology at their fingertips. The relationships we've built with OEMs gets the best-of-breed new products into the hands of both our employees and customers first. It's a huge motivator to our tech team."
Other capabilities and environmental factors that make up eMazzanti's internal morale program includes the latest hardware and software; a remodeled, open-office space which supports rapid collaboration, a computer productivity dashboard that monitors job tickets, customer satisfaction consistently above 95 percent , response time and other factors that keep personal, company and customer goals ever-present. Productivity increases via multiple monitor setups have been proven in studies, and at eMazzanti, each engineer has multiple computer monitors stacked, with some having up to 8 screens. Additional monitors are spread throughout office so employees can readily keep track of productivity stats and customer response times.
Vendor Engagement and Relationships Highly Valued
eMazzanti treats its all of its vendors, such as printer vendors, accountants, and attorneys, like its customers. "Happy vendors give us their best ideas and help us rapidly solve problems," said Mazzanti. "In return, we pay them on time, seek their counsel regularly and make sure they are getting what they need from us." This culture of taking care of vendors isn't possible unless eMazzanti employees have bought into customer care and overall productivity as well. "Great employees are the secret sauce of a successful business," said Mazzanti.
About eMazzanti Technologies
With a company name that sounds more like a purebred, high-performance sports car than a IT support and consulting firm, eMazzanti Technologies is all about delivering powerful solutions such as http:// managed printing services, PCS DSS compliance, computer network management, network troubleshooting, business continuity and disaster recovery, green computing, mobile workforce technology, information security, cloud computing, cloud computing services, and business information optimization in the most efficient manner possible. The Hoboken, N.J., firm is located in one of the most densely populated - and competitive - regions in the U.S. It provides business technology consulting services for companies ranging from home offices to multinational corporations throughout the New York metropolitan area, the United States and worldwide. For more information contact: Carl Mazzanti 201-360-4400 or emazzanti.net.