Like larger wine cellars, wine coolers come fully equipped with not only temperature and humidity control, but also a three-stage vibration dampening system to keep the bottles perfectly stable to allow for the ideal environment for the wines to mature.
(PRWEB) July 31, 2012
HomeThangs.com – the Home Improvement Super Store has made their goal to deliver the right product to the consumer, with that in mind, shopping and home design tips, as well as special product selections are being introduced.
The days of the formal dining room are, for better or for worse, in the rear-view mirror. The kitchen is becoming a larger and more open space, not one where one person cooks in isolation but an area where families and friends can talk, eat, and drink together. Of course, this shift means that many of the old stand-by appliances might not be enough anymore. Most notably, wine coolers and built in wine cellars are quickly becoming a must-have in high end kitchen remodels.
HomeThangs has introduced a line of high quality wine coolers by Marvel, as well as a buyer’s guide to help the consumers pick the right one to fit their needs.
1. Wine coolers are specially designed to keep wine at the perfect, ideal, drinkable temperature. Most come with sophisticated controls, like those on the compact 14 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler by Marvel. This allows to set the temperature by degrees to store wine at exactly the most desirable temperature for either long term storage or short-term drinkability. A bottle of wine is always ready to be pulled out, perfectly chilled, no matter what the occasion.
2. Models dubbed “dual zone” such as Chateau Dual Zone by Marvel, can store two different types of wine at two different temperatures in two separate compartments. These range anywhere from two bottles at each temperature to 45 per zone, so no matter what size wine cooler one’s looking for, dual zone functionality is available. This is perfect to keep both red and white wines on hand, as the ideal temperatures are different for each.
3. Wine coolers are good for storing more valuable vintages as well. A larger wine cooler, such as 90-Bottle Dual Zone by Marvel, is a great place to start for budding oenophiles. Like larger wine cellars, wine coolers come fully equipped with not only temperature and humidity control, but also a three-stage vibration dampening system to keep the bottles perfectly stable to allow for the ideal environment for the wines to mature.
4. Even with a full sized wine cellar in a basement, having a smaller one built into the kitchen is still a nice touch. Depending on how much one entertains – how many people, how often, and for how long at a time – that could mean a lot of trips up and down stairs fetching bottles. But even a very small wine cooler such as 15 Inch Wine Cooler by Marvel is perfect for keeping the wine planned to be served in a single evening close on hand and at an ideal drinkable temperature.
5. Most built in wine coolers also come with soft, non-wine-harming display lights that perfectly illuminate all stored vintages. Paired with Marvel’s signature black interior and wood-front shelves (which can be stained to match the cabinetry) and wine bottles, this makes for a brilliant display. Some wine coolers are made primarily for storage, and can really pack in the bottles, but in order to put the bottles on display, a cooler with fewer shelves, such as 24 Inch Chateau Wine Cooler by Marvel, or one with shelves that can be adjusted to sit at an angle for display would be a better choice. This allows to show off the favorite vintages in a safe, stable environment.
HomeThangs.com is not only a home improvement superstore, it also provides expert design tips and a comprehensive shopping guide, taking the ideas from professional interior designers, and offering tips to the consumers on how to pick the products to best suit their needs.