varieties. The extra half inch adds opulence.
(Vocus) June 15, 2010
Blinds Chalet is the exclusive provider of Platinum 2 1/2” Wood Blinds. These wooden venetian blinds are made of oak wood with hand rubbed oil based stains. They are 40% thicker than traditional blinds and are created with a resistance to warping. The platinum wooden Venetian blinds come in fifteen varieties of stains and colors from Mellow Beech to Black Walnut and decorative tapes are available for an added boost of color.
Platinum 2 ½” Wood Blinds include:
- 5" beautiful upgraded crown valance included at no additional charge
- 40% thicker wood slats than conventional slats
- Platinum wood blinds boast lightly textured 2 ½ inch slats in a wide selection of stains and paints.
- Added stability and warpage reduction
- Steel headrail and upgraded mechanisms
- Trapezoid bottom rail
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Routless upgrade
- Ability to specify location of controls
- Hidden valance clips
- Conforms with child safety guidelines
Wooden Venetian blinds are most often found in 2” varieties. The extra half inch adds opulence. “For anyone who’s interested in wood blinds, these are the window treatments to own,” says Chris Stanley of Blinds Chalet. “They bring nature into the home and are designed to blend with current furniture or antiques, or to add a rich warm element to the room.
Blinds Chalet has been a leader in the window treatment industry for over 25 years. They specialize in roller window shades, window blinds, drapery, drapery hardware, shutters and more.
For more information on Blinds Chalet or current trends in the industry:
Contact: Chris Stanley
Company: Blinds Chalet
Phone: 1-888-633-7840 or 480-633-7840
# # #